• Show
Clear All

• Yo.

Originally posted by Shingo Wol View Post
    Uhh...
    dont fergit yur sunscreen dude.......

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
    Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• Originally posted by Caleb Lancaster View Post
      So... You're still living in Vegas?
      Indeed.
      Originally posted by JohnnyV View Post
      yea, good luck with that one Shingo
      Ill try my best.
      Originally posted by Tazer View Post
      Yo.

dont fergit yur sunscreen dude.......

Tazer
      I dont plan to.

Comment

• Yo.

http://www.masshightech.com/stories/...t.html?ana=twt

Raytheon reveals upgrade to robotics suit

Tazer

Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• freakin awesome

Comment

• Summer is officially over. It's pitch dark at 7:00pm. Additionally, where I live (the No Cal Valley), there is no Fall season. It goes from Summer to Winter in 2 weeks. This past weekend, it was 98 degrees and yesterday it was 75.

Comment

• i'll take 75 any day it's gonna snow here soon i think

Comment

• Yo.

http://mashable.com/2010/10/04/concept-phone-designs/

5 Futuristic Concept Phone Designs
                #1 would be AWESOME if they applied it to full-sized computers.........

Tazer

Comment

• FInally managed to get an Atrocitus figure
                  I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• Congrats dude! I'm still trying to get the John Stewart figure.
                    You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
                      FInally managed to get an Atrocitus figure
                      I've had mine awhile. He's still my favorite of the rainbow lantern figures I have.

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
                        Congrats dude! I'm still trying to get the John Stewart figure.
                        If I manage to find a decent priced one I will let you know
                        I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
                          Congrats dude! I'm still trying to get the John Stewart figure.
                          One of my LCS shops sells JS for $21.99. I can pick it up if you want.

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnnyV View Post
                            I've had mine awhile. He's still my favorite of the rainbow lantern figures I have.

The Starsapphire is my favorite of the rainbow lantern figures. I'm sure that's no surprise to anyone that has seen my collection of figures.

Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
                            If I manage to find a decent priced one I will let you know
                            SWEET!

Thanks!
                            You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Sara Underwood Takes On Megamind

Superheroes united this past weekend with Sara Underwood, who checked in with Will Ferrell about his role in DreamWorks' new animation about a villainous alien, Megamind. Together, they try to break the world record in the largest superhero gathering! He may not be able to take over the world, but Megamind will certainly dominate the box office!

Video Clip: http://g4tv.com/videos/49069/Sara-Un...s-On-Megamind/

LOS ANGELES, CA - OCTOBER 02: Sarah Underwood (C) dressed as costumed supehero Catwoman Krystal Flores (L) and Kit Queen dressed as Wonder Woman join over 1,580 costumed superheroes to break the Guinness World Record for the largest gathering of superheroes on October 2, 2010 in Los Angeles, California. The event was organized by DreamWorks Animation for the upcoming film, 'Megamind,' to break the Guiness World Record for largest gathering of costumed supeheros.

Comment

• i'll take the one on the left and the onein the middle

Comment

Working...
                                X