Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birthday cake my wife and I made for my son, red licorice ropes, hershey kiss turnbuckles and fondant matte. We were up til 2am making it, also watching GL in 3D

She blinded me with SCIENCE!

Comment

• Ha! Very cool.
      "This is the strangest life I've ever known" The Doors
      "What is this but my reflection, who am I to judge or strike you down?" TOOL
      "I will move away from here, you won't be afraid of fear" Nirvana
      "Don't disturb the beast" A Perfect Circle
      *Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future.*

Comment

• I hope I get a good night's sleep tonight. Those are few and far between, right now.

Comment

• Early this afternoon I learned how to make a Latino desert called torejas. Some of you may know what I'm talking about. It's like sweet bread in a syrupy soup. It's very bad for you I'm sure, but boy...it's deelicious!

Comment

• Bunch of savages in that town!

Smurf Gets Shot Defending His Smurfette at Halloween Party

Comment

• This sounds about right.

JK Rowling Considered Killing Harry Potter’s Best Friend, Ron Weasley

Comment

• Original Art Auctions to Benefit Writer Steve Niles' Sick Dog

Comment

• Just wanted to say: anyone out there receiving free mental health help out there; when you head to your appointments at the clinic don't let anyone talk down to you. Know your rights, don't be afraid to stand up for yourself.

Get proof if you think you're being treated differently than others and be the start of change. Went to the clinic this morning, it was not an enjoyable experience. The security guard stepped up to me like he wanted to hit me.

Everytime I go into their joke of a clinic, I get harassed. Today, I stood up for myself. Of course, I'm the liar. I'm the problem. So, I spoke to one the employees (security pig) like an adult. I told him I was a patient and was seeking help, he should respect that. He got all aggressive and I thought he was going to punch me!

So, know your rights. Don't be afraid to be yourself or stand up for yourself!

Comment

• Just had a McRib. Meh, it wasn't as good as the last one I had a year or two ago. The fries were good though!

Comment

• This thread has turned into Cylon's blog....

She blinded me with SCIENCE!

Comment

• Jeez! You're right!

Comment

• So I took my car to the dealership for its semi-annual maintenance and they supposedly discovered a crack in the fuel tank which would cost $700+ to replace. This crack is apparently causing the "Check Engine" light to come on. What reeks is I can't get the car smogged while that light is on.

In a nutshell, it's going to cost $700+ for the replacement of the tank, $150 for the DMV registration renewal and another $80 for the rip off smog check. FML.

Comment

• conrad murry found GUILTY!

http://www.tmz.com/2011/11/07/conrad...erdict-guilty/
                            .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• Part of my feels sad for him, the other part I don't know what to feel. Even by being incarcerated, it won't bring M.J. back.

I don't like to think he did it on purpose, but there's certain parts of the story that make me wonder.

Still though, a person died because he gave him to much of a medicinal freedom. Sad.

Rest In Peace M.J.

Comment

• Originally posted by sylent_asassin View Post
                                So I took my car to the dealership for its semi-annual maintenance and they supposedly discovered a crack in the fuel tank which would cost $700+ to replace. This crack is apparently causing the "Check Engine" light to come on. What reeks is I can't get the car smogged while that light is on.

In a nutshell, it's going to cost $700+ for the replacement of the tank, $150 for the DMV registration renewal and another $80 for the rip off smog check. FML.
                                All you need to do is what people from the Ghetto do. Just don't renew your registration and drive it as is. While your at it get rid of your car insurance too.

" He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."-Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Working...
                                X