X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quote:
    Originally Posted by TazzMission
    heres my question. with whats going on does this affect your marrage? because sylent if it does i would say boot them because it isnt worth it man.
    My wife is getting fed up... and I can say with all honesty that my wife is the kindest, most compassionate person on the planet. If there was a such thing an an Indigo Lantern, she'd be the avatar. She feels bad for thinking bad thoughts, but she's getting sick of it.

well sylent id say boot them. i know its your mom and all but its not worth seeing you or your wife stressed out about it man.

i guess the most you can do if you guys are up to it is maybe say hey look its not working out heres some money and go stay at a motel. after that there on there own
    .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• Originally posted by Tazer View Post
      Yo.

1) then hey, that might force them to pool their resources together and improve their own lives, w/o coasting on yur kindness & generosity.

2) YES. hell-FUCKING-yes, and *especially* if Im being disrespected in my own home.

3) cant say as I understand that cuz my dad/son relationship was diff, but I'll say this: U apparently took the "Man 'O The House" -spot, and nobody seems willing to let U step away from it to lead yur own life. yur gonna hafta shake everybody from considering U as that dude, or else that resentmet U harbor is just gonna fester & grow.........and nobody wants that to happen.

Tazer
      They have no resources. I'm like the Anti Monitor stuck in the battery being drained and used as a power source.

Still, it's almost inconceivable to have to tell someone that raised and nurtured you to shape up or ship out. It's like everyone except me is growing backwards like Benjamin Button.

Maybe if I kick the bucket from an aneurysm, they'll finally get off their asses and do something... cause the insurance money is going to my wife, not my family.

Originally posted by Razorgod View Post
      As you get older you come to realize one simple fact, nobody is loved by everybody. I don't give a fuck who likes me, it's about doing what's best for you and your immediate family (in this case it being your wife and yourself) and everything else comes second.

You deserve respect Sylent, and if you aren't getting it, take it by any means neccessary.

There's an old proverb, give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he'll eat everyday for the rest of his life.

There's a lot of wisdom to be found in that sentiment.

**Sylent, my brother in law found himself in this same position when we kicked Ginger's mom out of the house and he took her in- for some of the same shit you're dealing with- and when he was fed up he put her up somewhere else for a month and she had that long to get her shit together. Food for thought.
      Man, I wish I could do that- just boot them all out and let them fend for themselves and not feel bad about it. It would also be nice if there was more family I could depend on that could take them in... or I could pawn them off on.

There's another saying- Give a man an inch and he'll take a mile. That's what I'm dealing with.

Thanks everyone for the advice and sorry to completely hijack this thread with my bullshit.

Comment

• Sylent, your only recourse, unless you are looking forward to said anuerysm, is to go the tough love path. If your mother is the one that instilled your values than somewhere deep inside she has to understand. My mother was kind of the same way, whenever she would take my son she would do things that I didn't approve of, for instance she cut his hair because she didn't like the way it looked not respecting the fact that we (the wife and I) loved his mop the way it was. It took some stern words to work around her defence of "I'm your mother I can do as I please because I raised you" but she finally got the point and respected me and mine. Now this isn't really the same situation you are in but it all boils down to the same point. They must respect you and yours, if they can't then it's time for a tough decision, but on the off chance they can you can work towards a common resolution.

She blinded me with SCIENCE!

Comment

• I always wondered, when Deaf people, think thoughts. Do they hear actual words?

Comment

• Originally posted by Iggy View Post
            I always wondered, when Deaf people, think thoughts. Do they hear actual words?
            you mean like if there thinking to thereselves?
            .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

Technically, you don't hear words when you think.
              Razorgod
              Anti-Monitor
              Last edited by Razorgod; 11-16-2011, 02:14 AM.
              Now you'd never call Erwin a "Wussy"
              Nor label his working day "cushy"
              But you might have to question
              His endless obsession
              With superpositional pussy.

Comment

• Yo.

sure ya do............its just that they tend to come out in phrases which lead one to hack apart yur neighbors.

hence why, we have drugs to suppress those moments.

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
                Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

That just made me sad...
                  "This is the strangest life I've ever known" The Doors
                  "What is this but my reflection, who am I to judge or strike you down?" TOOL
                  "I will move away from here, you won't be afraid of fear" Nirvana
                  "Don't disturb the beast" A Perfect Circle
                  *Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future.*

Comment

Yo.

sure ya do............its just that they tend to come out in phrases which lead one to hack apart yur neighbors.

hence why, we have drugs to suppress those moments.

Tazer
                    If you're literally hearing what you're thinking, then you're basically just muttering to yourself.
                    His endless obsession

Comment

• Yo.

BUT..............you're still hearing the words that ya just thought of, havent ya?

Tazer

Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

Yo.

BUT..............you're still hearing the words that ya just thought of, havent ya?

Tazer
                        There's no sound, hence there's no hearing.
                        His endless obsession

Comment

• Yo.

sure theres sound........

Tazer

Comment

Yo.

sure theres sound........

Tazer
                            What from? The gears in you brain grinding?
                            His endless obsession

Comment

• Yo.

........yea, SO?!??

Tazer

Comment

• I took a sleeping pill last night, my sleep schedule has been erratic. I feel like such a zombie today...

I missied SOA on tv last night damnit, not again. NOT AGAIN...

"This is the strangest life I've ever known" The Doors
                                "What is this but my reflection, who am I to judge or strike you down?" TOOL
                                "I will move away from here, you won't be afraid of fear" Nirvana
                                "Don't disturb the beast" A Perfect Circle
                                *Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future.*

Comment

Working...
                                X