Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I ate at the Kentucky Fried Chicken buffet today, and I believe this is what death feels like.

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnnyV View Post
      I ate at the Kentucky Fried Chicken buffet today, and I believe this is what death feels like.
      It feels good, don't it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robinson View Post
        It feels good, don't it.
        If feeling like I have a medicine ball sitting in my stomach is good...then yes.

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

• Okay guys, I don't know how many of y'all remember when I posted that my mom's boyfriend had hit her, and I assumed she left him. Shortly I moved out and got my own place. However I've heard from other relatives and my own Dad that he is either mentally or physically abusing her. I meet with her and I basically said, if he is in the picture then don't count on me showing up for family time. So, then a week later she tells me he's out.

Until I do my grocery shopping and I see both of them arm and arm. She then for whatever reason, kicked my little brother out and I took him in for a few weeks. The boyfriend continued living at the house. That was 4 months ago, I haven't spoken to my mom in 6.

Am I wrong for not talking to her? Am I wrong for resenting her for choosing this asshole who I want arrested but have no proof to do so?

Comment

• Originally posted by Iggy View Post
            Okay guys, I don't know how many of y'all remember when I posted that my mom's boyfriend had hit her, and I assumed she left him. Shortly I moved out and got my own place. However I've heard from other relatives and my own Dad that he is either mentally or physically abusing her. I meet with her and I basically said, if he is in the picture then don't count on me showing up for family time. So, then a week later she tells me he's out.

Until I do my grocery shopping and I see both of them arm and arm. She then for whatever reason, kicked my little brother out and I took him in for a few weeks. The boyfriend continued living at the house. That was 4 months ago, I haven't spoken to my mom in 6.

Am I wrong for not talking to her? Am I wrong for resenting her for choosing this asshole who I want arrested but have no proof to do so?

thats a hard one to answer honestly iggy.

i sort of remember you talking about it before but if you made a valid statement to her and really feel strongly about it then honestly man i would say maybe its best not to talk to her because sadly she may never leave the guy even though what he does to her is wrong. i think the best thing to do is maybe try to get her to seek some form of help man and if she refuses then ( i hate to say this) but then dont talk to her because thats a sighn saying she picks him over herself
            .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnnyV View Post
              I ate at the Kentucky Fried Chicken buffet today, and I believe this is what death feels like.

What the fu-?! They have those??

Comment

• Originally posted by Scythe View Post
                What the fu-?! They have those??
                yea i never heard of it either.
                .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• Originally posted by sylent_asassin View Post
                  So I took my car to the dealership for its semi-annual maintenance and they supposedly discovered a crack in the fuel tank which would cost $700+ to replace. This crack is apparently causing the "Check Engine" light to come on. What reeks is I can't get the car smogged while that light is on.

In a nutshell, it's going to cost $700+ for the replacement of the tank, $150 for the DMV registration renewal and another $80 for the rip off smog check. FML.
                  I spoke with my regular mechanic and he said the people at the dealership were BS'ing me and trying to get me to buy crap I didn't need. Turns out he was right. I took the car to get it smogged over the weekend and it passed with flying colors. Lying bastards! I should put dog poop in a bag and light it on fire in front of the service doors.

Comment

• Originally posted by sylent_asassin View Post
                    I spoke with my regular mechanic and he said the people at the dealership were BS'ing me and trying to get me to buy crap I didn't need. Turns out he was right. I took the car to get it smogged over the weekend and it passed with flying colors. Lying bastards! I should put dog poop in a bag and light it on fire in front of the service doors.
                    They have cameras that can spot you if you do that. Just make flyers that say "Free Hot Dogs and Soda Black Friday Special" with the name and address of the dealership. People will go there expecting free hot dogs and soda. You can just leave these flyers anywhere on the train, taped to a post, etc.

The bad thing about this plan is there is a possiblity that you might give the dealership business even without them having hotdogs.

" He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."-Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• That would be funny is Sylent was caught in the act by a camera and then the footage was shown on the local news.
                      You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Yo.

Originally posted by Iggy View Post
                        Okay guys, I don't know how many of y'all remember when I posted that my mom's boyfriend had hit her, and I assumed she left him. Shortly I moved out and got my own place. However I've heard from other relatives and my own Dad that he is either mentally or physically abusing her. I meet with her and I basically said, if he is in the picture then don't count on me showing up for family time. So, then a week later she tells me he's out.

no, but I would inquire as to how "hands-off" their relationship currently is; not saying this as an excuse, but the the guy *just possibly might have* been going thru something which couldve made him NOT bf-material.

of course, if U find that he is still doing it, I say U and yur bro storm the house and deliver some justice Texas-style..............

Originally posted by sylent_asassin View Post
                        dont do that; its better to smear the crap on the underside of all the handles to the place............

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
                        Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
                          That would be funny is Sylent was caught in the act by a camera and then the footage was shown on the local news.

Then if he gets recognized he'll be known as "That dog shit guy", "Hey ain't that the guy that lights up bags of dog shit", etc.

Comment

• Oh, come on! Like I'd be stupid enough to just walk up to the doors with a bag of poop without a disguise or mask.

At worse, I'd have people telling me, "That did kinda' look like your head."

Comment

• Originally posted by Tazer View Post
                              Yo.

no, but I would inquire as to how "hands-off" their relationship currently is; not saying this as an excuse, but the the guy *just possibly might have* been going thru something which couldve made him NOT bf-material.

of course, if U find that he is still doing it, I say U and yur bro storm the house and deliver some justice Texas-style..............

Tazer
                              Texas Chili Bowl?
                              http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...xas+chili+bowl

Comment

• Originally posted by projectile View Post

Comment

Working...
                                X