This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by projectile View Post
    So bad teeth and eyesight come from both sides of the family?
    Maybe. Never really thought about it till now.
    I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• I think bad teeth come from my father's side of the family. Just by looking at relatives from that side of the familiy's teeth or teeth/history.

" He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."-Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• I like how right now there's possibly a dentist reading this and in a fit of greed, rubs his hands together cuz he possibly found this thread on google while he was looking up reasons not to commit suicide.

Where am I as of right now?

I mean, yeah, kinda bored...

Comment

• Originally posted by Scythe View Post
          I like how right now there's possibly a dentist reading this and in a fit of greed, rubs his hands together cuz he possibly found this thread on google while he was looking up reasons not to commit suicide.

Where am I as of right now?

I mean, yeah, kinda bored...

if a dentist is on a gl message board than that go's to show who they truley are dosent it?
          .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• um Wha?

Comment

• Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
              if a dentist is on a gl message board than that go's to show who they truley are dosent it?
              This may be stating the extremely obvious but this makes no sense.
              I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• Didn't GLCMB member "Mycroft" say he was a dentist?

Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
                Does it ever?

Comment

• Originally posted by projectile View Post
                  Does it ever?
                  Uhm...sometimes. I mean even a broken clock is right twice a day

Comment

• Unless its a broken digital clock, then it won't show anything.

Comment

• LOL. True True

Comment

• Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
                        How are ya' today, bud? Any pain? Will you be able to eat the eats tomorrow?
                        "This is the strangest life I've ever known" The Doors
                        "What is this but my reflection, who am I to judge or strike you down?" TOOL
                        "I will move away from here, you won't be afraid of fear" Nirvana
                        "Don't disturb the beast" A Perfect Circle
                        *Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future.*

Comment

• Im doing okay. Yeah I havent had to much trouble eating. Just gotta be mindful of how I eat.

Comment

• Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
                            Not sure I follow.

Comment

• no one can follow.

Comment

• Yo.

looks like Twilight has actually made a few ppl physically ill (HAW-HAW-HAW!!!): http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/...32184120111125

'Breaking Dawn' Causing Seizures in Moviegoers?

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
                                Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

Working...
                                X