Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warriors Bar & Grill

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post
    ...and no. It the item wasn't sexual, or sex-related in any way.
    ...that you know of. Some people have some weird ideas...

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
      ...that you know of. Some people have some weird ideas...
      Maybe I sold something to Anthony Weiner.

      That guy has the PERFECT name. LOL!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post
        Maybe I sold something to Anthony Weiner.

        That guy has the PERFECT name. LOL!
        You'd think that, if you had such a name, it would make you extra careful about doing anything to give the appearance that the name was appropriate.

        Apparently not, though.

        One of our past mayors was involved in a scandal alleging improper behavior with an underage campaign staffer (I think that's what they were) named Beau Breedlove. Seriously.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
          You'd think that, if you had such a name, it would make you extra careful about doing anything to give the appearance that the name was appropriate.

          Apparently not, though.

          One of our past mayors was involved in a scandal alleging improper behavior with an underage campaign staffer (I think that's what they were) named Beau Breedlove. Seriously.
          Ha! That would be a great name for a male adult star.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post
            I recently sold something on eBay, and here is the what buyer posted for feedback:





            ...and no. It the item wasn't sexual, or sex-related in any way.
            Wow!!!
            You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

            Comment


            • Well, sometimes you just don't feel like putting the work in...


              Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

              Comment


              • Recreation of the Peter Vs. Chicken fight from Family Guy.

                + YouTube Video
                ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
                Robinson
                Guardian Of The Universe
                Last edited by Robinson; 08-16-2013, 10:34 PM.

                Comment


                • Guess what day it is?



                  Whoot Whooooot!!

                  Comment


                  • HUMP DAY!!!


                    Getting my humpty dance on


                    + YouTube Video
                    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
                    You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

                    Comment


                    • Wife and I had an ultrasound today to find out the sex of the forthcoming baby....

                      AND ITS A BOY!!!!! Feb 3 should be the day the world is introduced to Grayson Dennis!!!!


                      She blinded me with SCIENCE!

                      Comment


                      • congrats man.

                        Comment


                        • Congrats man. Have quite a few friends and family who have or are going through the process of having a baby. Being an observer, I can say there's nothing like it.

                          Good luck, and congrats again!


                          Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

                          Comment


                          • Congrats Goat!!!

                            I'm happy for you and your wife.

                            Live long and prosper.
                            You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

                            Comment


                            • congrats

                              Comment


                              • Thanks fellas!


                                She blinded me with SCIENCE!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X