This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeff View Post
    I'm sort of in the same boat as Tazz. Maybe my personal mission is different, but I'm thinking at this stage I have more days behind me than in front of me. There is a small bucket list of things I would like to do before I jump in the fire, and I don't see time the same way as I used to. The days/weeks/months just seem to fly by at an alarming rate. It's scary. Plus I have no kids except the dog, my only close relative that lives with me is 94, and I am scared AF about being alone.
    I sympathize. I'm 41 and not really healthy (hitting 90 something is unlikely) and my close family is all older than me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
      I sympathize. I'm 41 and not really healthy (hitting 90 something is unlikely) and my close family is all older than me.

So my question is: what are we gonna do when the inevitable day comes that we find ourselves on our own?

Comment

In my family 83 is what we make it to like my grandmother who is my moms mom. However my mom died at 60 and her sister my aunt died at 73 i wanna say this January . I know nothing about my dads medical family tree so its frustrating
        .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• Progress update been over a month since surgery. Feel great seeing dr to get revaluated to go back to work on October 12

Comment

• Revaluation day today with surgeon. Hopefully he signs off on returning to work. Been 4 months

Comment

• Went back to work two days ago. Feel great to be back

Comment

• Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
                Went back to work two days ago. Feel great to be back
                Glad to hear it. Good luck.

Comment

Glad to hear it. Good luck.
                  Thanks. My boss had a sigh of relief when i gave him my back to work order Tuesday. We are very short staffed now to where we have no guys for carts. One of the owners did them yesterday. Nobody wants to work

Comment

• Not going to lie im a little nervous above my first vaccine dose Saturday. Needles dont bother me but i dont know What to believe anymore in terms of it causes death's

Comment

• Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
                      Not going to lie im a little nervous above my first vaccine dose Saturday. Needles dont bother me but i dont know What to believe anymore in terms of it causes death's
                      If I recall it was only the single dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine that was linked to a very rare instance of blood clots. Unless you have some sort of allergy to the vaccine contents, I don't recall hearing about any serious problems with either of the two dose vaccines.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
                        If I recall it was only the single dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine that was linked to a very rare instance of blood clots. Unless you have some sort of allergy to the vaccine contents, I don't recall hearing about any serious problems with either of the two dose vaccines.
                        Im getting moderna. Now the only allergies i have are seasonal thats it. Pain i can handle since i have a high tolerance for it. Just glad im off the weekend in case of any reaction. I had a battery of tests done before surgery so everything came out ok including heart. The heart strain is what made me pause
                        TazzMission
                        Guardian of the Universe
                        Last edited by TazzMission; 10-22-2021, 01:13 PM.

Comment

• Ok got it . Got pyzer instead. Just a sore arm

Comment

• Damn slept twelve hours from 630 lastnight till 630 this morning. Wiped me out yesterday

Comment

• Just popping in to say whats up. Been a while.

I see some things havent changed.

Comment

• Good to "see" you.
                                Space Cop
                                The Dandy
                                Last edited by Space Cop; 11-17-2021, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X