Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cant wait till thanksgiving is over.._.._.._ i miss the old days of not caring about people. You guys Wouldn't believe the amount of fat slops waddling into my meat department and the assholes who have no patience. Two more days and im off Sunday. Stocked up on a lot of weed for pain management after my slip on ice last Friday
    TazzMission
    Guardian of the Universe
    Last edited by TazzMission; 11-18-2021, 03:49 PM.
    .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• Originally posted by Robinson View Post
      Just popping in to say whats up. Been a while.

I see some things havent changed.
      Welcome back hope everything is well.

Comment

• Found out my cousin has covid. He sounds ok though. His kid and baby mama are negative

Comment

• I cant wait for the year to be over. 5 people one of them my cousins son got covid. I quit my job do to mental health reasons. Hopefully 2022 is a better year

Comment

• Rough week. Almost commited myself to a hospital for a close nervous breakdown with crippling anxiety. Long story i wont go into but yea not fun. Im better but still having a anxiety

Comment

• Hope it gets better. I have a friend who has a couple mental illnesses and has committed himself a few times. You gotta do what you gotta do. Will pray for you (although I don't know your real first name).

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                Hope it gets better. I have a friend who has a couple mental illnesses and has committed himself a few times. You gotta do what you gotta do. Will pray for you (although I don't know your real first name).
                Thanks and its paul

Comment

• So quick update im actually doing better the therapist helped a lot . Those neighbors are officially gone this wendsday Hallafnlujha!!!!!!! Let the countdown continue. 2 years of hell finally gone

Comment

• Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
                    So quick update im actually doing better the therapist helped a lot . Those neighbors are officially gone this wendsday Hallafnlujha!!!!!!! Let the countdown continue. 2 years of hell finally gone
                    Excellent.

Comment

Working...
                    X