This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dryer than a nuns cunt with this heat
    .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
      Dryer than a nuns cunt with this heat
      I was in Chicago last week, but got home to NJ (where it’s humid hot) before the heatwave really kicked in.
      BTW: ever been to Bric-a-Brac Records and Toys in Avondale? It’s a fun little vintage shop, but next to it is (a bit hipster) coffee shop with a horror movie theme called Brewed. I sat in a booth with a poster for Pieces and Torso, which blows my mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post

I was in Chicago last week, but got home to NJ (where it’s humid hot) before the heatwave really kicked in.
        BTW: ever been to Bric-a-Brac Records and Toys in Avondale? It’s a fun little vintage shop, but next to it is (a bit hipster) coffee shop with a horror movie theme called Brewed. I sat in a booth with a poster for Pieces and Torso, which blows my mind.
        Nope. I rarely go to the city. Im in the south subs. I think we are doing a trip to Springfield for the Lincoln memorial since my cousin is home from japan for a month. Honestly i only been to California and Indiana . We were going to do nortg Carolina by driving but with gas hikes we are staying in Illinois

Comment

• These delta 8 moon rocks got me feeling flying. Namaste

Comment

• Been a minute since i updated. I got my job back and i was offered a procedure for my heart. I took the job andNot doing the procedure. Just glad to be back working

Comment

• Having to work 2 jobs sucks donkey ass.

Comment

• Hallelujah i start Thursday. Planning a trip to japan next year since i have family out there. Its 14 hours straight through with trans Atlantic

Comment

• Oy vey aside from my glasses falling apart yesterday and blind as a fn bat works ok Aside from wanting to punch out a few people. Hopefully i get new glasses today i have a emergency appointment. Currently miserable with headaches. Those fuckers lasted me over 20 years.
                  TazzMission
                  Guardian of the Universe
                  Last edited by TazzMission; 09-27-2022, 12:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
                    …Those fuckers lasted me over 20 years.
                    The same lenses and frames?! That’s really, really good. I’d also be in trouble without my glasses.

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post

The same lenses and frames?! That’s really, really good.
                      Yes.

Comment

Working...
                      X