• Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Fearless
    Agent Orange

• Fearless
    replied
    Originally posted by BuckyBarnes45 View Post

I'm thinking if Sinestro tried to "manipulate" Doom, Sinestro would be on the floor begging for mercy because "no one manipulates Doom!" Plus Doom would cobble a thingie to leach his power and give it to Doom like he did the Surfer.

OK, first off, Sinestro doesn't beg to ANYBODY. No matter who it is, he doesn't beg. He just doesn't. Second, his ring could slice Doom's armor in half with a thought. I mean, Sinestro has an ARMY at his disposal, and all Doom has is Julian McMahon.
    My point, proven.
    Fearless
    Agent Orange
    Last edited by Fearless; 02-17-2008, 04:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BuckyBarnes45
    Guest replied
    I also have to reinterate how I think Dr. Doom, a genius with a ton of tech, magic, and a country of wealth...seems a lot more serious a threat that a demented clown, or a Lucas ripping off Doom wannabe who works for the Emperor. He thinks a lot more than a rampaging beast Doomsday. He's got the experience, brains, wealth, and manipulations.

I'm thinking if Sinestro tried to "manipulate" Doom, Sinestro would be on the floor begging for mercy because "no one manipulates Doom!" Plus Doom would cobble a thingie to leach his power and give it to Doom like he did the Surfer.

Come on...the guy makes TIME MACHINES for a hobby!

Leave a comment:

• BuckyBarnes45
    Guest replied
    A few years ago, it was explained all the dumb Darkseid stories he lost in (like Firestorm) was an "Avatar" or "Desaad impersonating Darkseid". I have to wonder if Doomsday beating Darkseid was one of those occasions.

As to Darkseid...anyone read the Legion in the 1980s? Darkseid in the future has a clone of an Oan, Superman, Lydia darkness we saw in Sinestro war, Orion, and Kalibak. He absorbs a lot of magic on Earth. He ENSLAVES Daxam to be his army. The Legion got power boots...and PRE CRISIS Superboy and Supergirl...with POWER BOOSTS attack him at once and he still stands up to them.

He also sort of resurrected Dark Phoenix.

He never "worked for" anyone ala Darth monkey@$$ errand boy Vader. He's never been shown to say anything as stupid as "are you and angel?"

He was never played by anyone as silly and ridiculous as Ceasar Romero.

Darkseid is just one bad m----- f-----.

Leave a comment:

• BuckyBarnes45
    Guest replied
    I was thinking Vader as well...great visual. But...they WUSSIFIED Vader in Return of the Jedi. He "repents" and is revealed to be a humpty dumpty looking guy?

Even by Empire...he went from the ultimate big bad... to a second rate monkey@$$ errand boy when the Emperor started getting more involed. You think Dr. Doom or Darksied would take orders from that chump?

Vader "served" as monkey@$$ boy for something like 20 years...Doom would have overthrown him in like 2 days.

Leave a comment:

• Martley of 2814
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Lishego View Post
    gosh can't belive no pick Dan Didio!
    hahaha.

I choose Krona. He can undo the universe!

Leave a comment:

• Lishego
    Guest replied
    gosh can't belive no pick Dan Didio!

Leave a comment:

• Parrylakks
    Neko Samurai

• Parrylakks
    replied
    Oh, and let us never forget good ol' Freddy...

... I love that son of a bitch!

Leave a comment:

• Andrew NDB
    Shot Caller

• Andrew NDB
    replied
    Technically, Hallalax did manage to wipe out the DC universe at once point. Who else has done that?

In any case it's a hard thing to quantify. Do we judge based on the extent of the crimes they've actually managed to accomplish? Do we based on their depth of character as a villain? Do we judge simply based on the potential of their superpowers?

Leave a comment:

• Parrylakks
    Neko Samurai

• Parrylakks
    replied
    No... Hannibal Lector crossed my mind almost right after the immediate Parallax reaction... Jigsaw (from the Saw films) came next... but all in all... the original Parallax is the ultimate, imo... but thats kind of a "duh" statement, I would think.

Leave a comment:

• Fearless
    Agent Orange

• Fearless
    replied
    Nope.

Leave a comment:

• IonFan
    Forum Member

• IonFan
    replied
    the kids he killed in Ep. III, at the Jedi Temple (GOD , AM I THE ONLY ONE HERE THAT LOOKS AT MOVIES, TV, AND OTHER COMICS THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH GL)

Leave a comment:

• Maverick_GL

• Maverick_GL
    replied
    I don't even know who the Younglens are...so I win!

Leave a comment:

• Fearless
    Agent Orange

• Fearless
    replied
    Originally posted by IonFan View Post
    lol i win

lol

Leave a comment:

• IonFan
    Forum Member

• IonFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Maverick_GL View Post
    Darth Vader crossed my mind, but we all know the true threat was the Emperor the entire time.
    True, BUT it was DV that killed the younglens

lol i win

Leave a comment:

• Fearless
    Agent Orange

• Fearless
    replied
    Originally posted by IonFan View Post
    God i do hate having to school all of you BUT........

Darth Vader, for the love of god he killed younglens, what is more evil then that?

DAMMIT! WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT?!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X