No announcement yet.

Life on Mars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this kid hacked into nasa's computers and found ufo intel. he is a uk citizen

he was sheduled to be sent to the usa to face charges but the usa dropped them

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
    .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

Mars aint the place to raise your kids.
      The Best Comic Site Ever!!!

Comment

*Looks around and makes sure I really saw the connection Tazz is trying to make* Youre going that route lol?

If Aliens are real, it would not change a single belief of mine at all haha. No where in the Bible does it say that God didnt make other life. Just that we're his favorites

Plus, I dont believe EVERYTHING the government tells us. But I dont think they have a lot to not tell us. I think I sleep easier at night
        Jeffi.Kaiser
        Guy's Designated Dr
        Last edited by Jeffi.Kaiser; 07-31-2010, 02:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffi.Kaiser View Post
          *Looks around and makes sure I really saw the connection Tazz is trying to make* Youre going that route lol?

If Aliens are real, it would not change a single belief of mine at all haha. No where in the Bible does it say that God didnt make other life. Just that we're his favorites

Plus, I dont believe EVERYTHING the government tells us. But I dont think they have a lot to not tell us. I think I sleep easier at night

ok another example would you still hold onto those beliefs if ancient alien theory was true meaning that aliens were mistaken as god or gods? i want to make sure im very specific in what im asking

Comment

Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
            ok another example would you still hold onto those beliefs if ancient alien theory was true meaning that aliens were mistaken as god or gods? i want to make sure im very specific in what im asking
            Kinda answered this already. Ive said that if aliens exist that it wouldnt change a thing I believe. So that means I believe that the Angels that are mentioned in the Bible, and that isnt a lot mind you, are still and angels and not aliens.

Comment

Kinda answered this already. Ive said that if aliens exist that it wouldnt change a thing I believe. So that means I believe that the Angels that are mentioned in the Bible, and that isnt a lot mind you, are still and angels and not aliens.
              ok ok i just wanted to make sure man because when i pitch this theory to other followers of god they throw the whole satan is creating faults for the human mind comments. and i want you to understand jeff when i say followers of god it isnt a slam its what they wanted me to call them.

Comment

Umm okay..

((Hooray! My title finally changed ))

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce Castle View Post
                  Mars aint the place to raise your kids.
                  In fact... it's cold as hell...

but I love how tazz's argumentative coup de grace is to ask someone "What if my imaginary fantasy world was true?! Huh?! Then what?! THEN WHAT?!"

Good question tazz. You got 'em just where you want them.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Naysay View Post
                    But hell is hot! Must you be so retarded?

Comment

but I love how tazz's argumentative coup de grace is to ask someone "What if my imaginary fantasy world was true?! Huh?! Then what?! THEN WHAT?!"

Good question tazz. You got 'em just where you want them.

back from the movies already? what the hell did you end up seeing?

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce Castle View Post
                        But hell is hot!
                        Link?

Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
                        back from the movies already? what the hell did you end up seeing?
                        Dinner For Schmucks
                        Dr. Naysay
                        Guardian of the Universe
                        Last edited by Dr. Naysay; 07-31-2010, 03:34 AM.

Comment

Link?
                          + YouTube Video
                          ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

Dinner For Schmucks
                            Any good?

Comment

Any good?
                              Yea it had some good laughs. Not exactly brilliant fare and everybody was pretty much treading familiar territory but I had fun.

Comment

I heard Carrel makes it worthwhile. May see it soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X