No announcement yet.

The Gay Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I may have to have the activation code given to my Hotmail instead.

Comment

• Okay no problem.
      I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• Some folk like comics, and some don't. I gave up on working that one out, just as i gave up wondering why some are gay, etc. People are different.
        -Rational arguments are inherently highly ineffective against irrational beliefs.
        -Marriage is not heterosexual privilege, but rather a civil right.

-"My objection to religious belief is not that it is universally harmful but, simply, that it is false."

Comment

• So long as you don't deny it or anything. Nothing pisses me off more than when someone does that.
          "Yeah, you're right, I'm not gay. I guess I was wrong after all the struggling and crying myself to sleep at night for years and years and doubting myself all the way, yeah, all I needed was for you person-who-doesn't-know-me to say "You're not gay", Yup, I'm all cured now thanks to your kindness. Wanna tell my Grandma she doesn't have cancer? I bet that'll make her day"

Comment

• Originally posted by Caleb Lancaster View Post
            Well, that's the thing there, In Japan Macho and Femm are kinda reversed from how they are here.
            Bishionen guys, the kind like Vash the Stampede and well, any guy pretty much from CLAMP's work, may look like emo or girly boys to us, but in Japan, they're pretty much the default for straight guys, and pretty much are seen like Macho guys are over here.
            Japan's gay default, is the hard or biker gay. The Hairy bears with mustaches and muscles atop of muscles.
            so wait: U meant to tell me...........

............that *hes* considered gay??

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
            Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• Huh?
              -Rational arguments are inherently highly ineffective against irrational beliefs.
              -Marriage is not heterosexual privilege, but rather a civil right.

-"My objection to religious belief is not that it is universally harmful but, simply, that it is false."

Comment

• Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
                Caleb

Join our forum. We need more gays .

http://www.thewarriorsthree.info/forum/
                Originally posted by Tazer View Post
                so wait: U meant to tell me...........

............that *hes* considered gay??

Tazer
                If not, at least Homo Erotic.
                Remember, Poison is a Man and all.

Comment

• Okay, here's a serious question for you gay guys. Why do some of you flame? I never understood that... and by flame, I mean the flamboyant mannerisms, the finger snapping, neck twisting, eye rolling, switching and the rest of the stereotypical behavior that goes with it. What's wrong with acting normal?

Comment

• Originally posted by sylent_asassin View Post
                    Okay, here's a serious question for you gay guys. Why do some of you flame? I never understood that... and by flame, I mean the flamboyant mannerisms, the finger snapping, neck twisting, eye rolling, switching and the rest of the stereotypical behavior that goes with it. What's wrong with acting normal?
                    good question sylent

Comment

Okay, here's a serious question for you gay guys. Why do some of you flame? I never understood that... and by flame, I mean the flamboyant mannerisms, the finger snapping, neck twisting, eye rolling, switching and the rest of the stereotypical behavior that goes with it. What's wrong with acting normal?
                      Great question and I have no idea. The big bright flamery gays tend to irk the shit out of me. The kind of gay people that you can tell are gay from like three states away. Yes I have my moment when I queen out but some of those guys are way overboard. But I guess the samequestion could be applied to all walks of life.
                      I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
                        Great question and I have no idea. The big bright flamery gays tend to irk the shit out of me. The kind of gay people that you can tell are gay from like three states away. Yes I have my moment when I queen out but some of those guys are way overboard. But I guess the samequestion could be applied to all walks of life.
                        very true a train how many of us know people that have to go "ghetto" when they don't get their way i think there is always the fact that people will do what they feel is right when they want attention

Comment

• I think being "flammer" is much like a teenage girl speaking like a "valley girl" or to a rythmic beat. It's just how they feel most comfortable expressing themselves. Which is also much like those filipino wannabee hip hop gangstas.
                          You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• My question is why behave like that? It makes the entire group look bad, especially during the parades where there are people skipping around with no clothes on. You can't expect to be taken seriously by doing that.

Comment

My question is why behave like that? It makes the entire group look bad, especially during the parades where there are people skipping around with no clothes on. You can't expect to be taken seriously by doing that.
                              True but look at black people. They walk around screaming like a bunch of hoodlums with pants 3 sizes to big with a belt AND STILL WEARING IT UNDER THEIR ASS and their sister night gown as a t-shirt. Yet they have the nerve to be upset when people stereotype them are treat them like shit.

Comment

• I forfeit myself from this thread. It's already taken a stupid turn.

Comment

Working...
                                X