The New Hasbro Channel "The Hub"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The New Hasbro Channel "The Hub"

In just 5 days Hasbro is launching their new cable channel called The Hub. It will be a majority childrens programing channel. Among the shows they will have at launch will be.

Transformers Prime - A new series based in the Bayformers Universe.

G.I. Joe Renegades - The Joes Return to television in order to bring down the Evil Cobra.

Strawberry Shortcake - The Return of the popular young kids tv show about a young girl who lives in a desert based world.

My Little Pony - The Ponies return with new adventures

Pound Puppies - A new group of Puppies have adventures in the Pound

Jim Henson's Fraggle Rock - The Classic kids Tv series returns to television in Syndicated Reruns, Nostalgia Critic May Blow a few brain cells over this one.

According the Hub website http://www.hubworld.com/ if your cable or satellite provider already has the Discovery Kids network in their lineup you will automatically recieve The Hub in your programing package with out any change.

The channel Launches on 10/10/10 so Prepare for nostalgia from old shows returning and giddy lightheadedness from tons of cutesy little kids shows that will make you puke flowers and poop sunshine.

Darth_Andrea

I have been seing commercials for it and it looks great. I gotta check if Dish network gets it.
    I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
      I have been seing commercials for it and it looks great. I gotta check if Dish network gets it.
      If it's on Dish, it'll probably be a part of their pay channel package like Boomerang and G4.

I wouldn't mind checking out Transformers Prime.

Comment

I heard some time ago that the G.I. Joe cartoon will be more adult friendly. There was also a question of wether the Joes will use guns or lazers. Can't wait to find out! Thanks for letting us know that the date is coming up, I owe you a Pepsi.
        "This is the strangest life I've ever known" The Doors
        "What is this but my reflection, who am I to judge or strike you down?" TOOL
        "I will move away from here, you won't be afraid of fear" Nirvana
        "Don't disturb the beast" A Perfect Circle
        *Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future.*

Comment

Yo.

fun fact: in the original GI Joe miniseries, their rifles actually fired bullets @ each other.

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
          Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth_Andrea View Post
            In just 5 days Hasbro is launching their new cable channel called The Hub. It will be a majority childrens programing channel. Among the shows they will have at launch will be.

Transformers Prime - A new series based in the Bayformers Universe.

G.I. Joe Renegades - The Joes Return to television in order to bring down the Evil Cobra.

Strawberry Shortcake - The Return of the popular young kids tv show about a young girl who lives in a desert based world.

My Little Pony - The Ponies return with new adventures

Pound Puppies - A new group of Puppies have adventures in the Pound

Jim Henson's Fraggle Rock - The Classic kids Tv series returns to television in Syndicated Reruns, Nostalgia Critic May Blow a few brain cells over this one.

According the Hub website http://www.hubworld.com/ if your cable or satellite provider already has the Discovery Kids network in their lineup you will automatically recieve The Hub in your programing package with out any change.

The channel Launches on 10/10/10 so Prepare for nostalgia from old shows returning and giddy lightheadedness from tons of cutesy little kids shows that will make you puke flowers and poop sunshine.

Darth_Andrea
            Transformers: Prime is a new continuity. Itīs not connected to the Movies. It only takes designs from them.

The Hub is also airing Generation 1 cartoons too.

Comment

Looks like Dish Network will have the channel on #179 on 10.10.10.

Comment

I wonder if I'll have this channel on DirecTv.
                You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Thanks Sy
                  I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

Yeah, Im gonna checkout transformers and dvr stuff like strawberry shortcake and my lil pony for my daughter.

Comment

On the site, you can plug in your zip code and satellite provider and they'll give you the channel (if applicable).

Comment

Originally posted by sylent_asassin View Post
                        On the site, you can plug in your zip code and satellite provider and they'll give you the channel (if applicable).
                        Thanks!

According to the site, I'll get it on Discovery Kids Channel 294.
                        You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

This is supposed to be the channel's Sunday programming schedule:

The "Sneak Peek Sunday" schedule includes (all times Eastern):

10:00 AM: "The Twisted Whiskers Show"
                          10:30 AM: "Dennis And Gnasher"
                          11:00 AM: "Cosmic Quantum Ray"
                          11:30 AM: "Atomic Betty"
                          12:00 PM: Hub Family Movie: Garfield
                          2:00 PM: "Pound Puppies"
                          2:30 PM: "My Little Pony Friendship is Magic"
                          3:00 PM: "Strawberry Shortcake Berry Bitty Adventures"
                          3:30 PM: "Fraggle Rock"
                          4:00 PM: "Cosmic Quantum Ray"
                          4:30 PM: "Deltora Quest"
                          5:00 PM: "Men In Black"
                          5:30 PM: "Batman Beyond"
                          6:00 PM: "Meerkat Manor"
                          6:30 PM: "The Twisted Whiskers Show"
                          7:00 PM: "Family Game Night"
                          8:00 PM: Hub Family Movie: Garfield

No G.I. Joe or Transformers? Maybe Monday? I hope so...

Comment

Gereation 1 of Transformers begins airing tonight, along with the G.I. Joe mini-series air tonight starting at 8 p.m. pacific time. Check your local listings.

Comment

i think the gi joe one tonight is the old 80's cartoon. Renegades isnt starting up yet.

Comment

Working...
                              X