Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FACT : The Simpsons are no longer funny and haven't been in years and years.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FACT : The Simpsons are no longer funny and haven't been in years and years.

This is not subjective. This is not opinion. This is science.

Fact: menstruation attracts bears

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Naysay View Post
      This is not subjective. This is not opinion. This is science.
      Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyV View Post
        Fact: menstruation attracts bears
        Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.

+ YouTube Video
        ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

Welcome to 2007
          Winner of THE INFAMOUS PEOPLE DRAFT 2011

Comment

the last episode I enjoyed was the "24" parody season opener.

Comment

It's the show that I grew up loving and I somehow feel obligated to continue to love it. However I haven't bothered to watch much of the last four or five seasons for exactly the reasons Naysay is saying. The magic is long gone.

I loved the movie and I wish they had ended the Simpsons there. It's a pity that they kept on going. It's not that the show is bad, it's just become where funny goes to die.

Comment

It's been well over 10 years since I last watched The Simpsons, and even then I just watched the Halloween specials.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Naysay View Post
                  Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.

+ YouTube Video
                  ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
                  IDENTITY THEFT IS NOT A JOKE!

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Cormier View Post
                    It's the show that I grew up loving and I somehow feel obligated to continue to love it. However I haven't bothered to watch much of the last four or five seasons for exactly the reasons Naysay is saying. The magic is long gone.

I loved the movie and I wish they had ended the Simpsons there. It's a pity that they kept on going. It's not that the show is bad, it's just become where funny goes to die.
                    It has nothing to do with magic. It's not even about being on for too long.

It's just about a poor showrunner and some mediocre writers.

And actually, the last season or so has been better, and the HD is nice.
                    The Best Comic Site Ever!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce Castle View Post

And actually, the last season or so has been better, and the HD is nice.
                      Agreed, I think they are gaining momentum again. Will be like the classic episodes, no. But It is still more enjoyable than 90% of the crap on now.
                      I'm commenting on the internet, Facts hold no sway with me.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow_Contact View Post
                        Agreed, I think they are gaining momentum again. Will be like the classic episodes, no. But It is still more enjoyable than 90% of the crap on now.
                        Yeah. And Swartzwelder could come back someday.

Comment

I watched the Halloween episode this year in the hopes that at least THAT might be funny.

I didn't even smile. Not once. It's just not funny. There's no subversion... no bite... it's just easy, low hanging fruit type pop culture references.

The show sucks.

Comment

No it doesn't. You didn't even laugh at the Inception South Park episode. What do you know???

Comment

FACT: Enough people are still enjoying the Simpsons enough to still watch. They wouldn't keep making new episodes if Nielsen ratings were consistently down.

And I love how everyone hasn't seen more than one episode in years is an expert on the show's current quality.

Comment

Working...
                              X