Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Winner of THE INFAMOUS PEOPLE DRAFT 2011

Comment

Drugs? When I lived in Daytona Beach, I belonged to a hole in the wall gym that didn't even have showers, and the membership was only $100 a year. After a while I figured out that it existed so people could buy and sell steroids there. That's why Lex Luger and the Road Warriors were members.

The owner was always talking to me and asking me questions. I think he was suspicious of me and thought I was a cop because I was obviously too skinny to be on steroids.

Comment

Are you sure the owner wasn't gay and trying to hit on you?
        You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

I know when I'm being hit on.

And you don't.

Comment

Whatever.

Whenever I got to the gym, I don't see people standing around and socializing. I see other people helping other people stay motivated, but not hanging out or just there to be seen.
            You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Originally posted by Spy Smasher View Post
              That's why Lex Luger and the Road Warriors were members.
              Lex and The Road Warriors went to your gym? that must of been awesome, reguardless of the drugs.

Anyway has anyone used that P90X workout plan? Im looking to start training again next year, I want to gain mass, I know this P90X is more for cutting and losing weight, but Im wondering if I could get any good ideas from it, or change it round for a mass program.

Also what are the best supplements out there for gainning mass?
              Frank Castle
              Alpha-Lantern
              Last edited by Frank Castle; 12-04-2010, 12:31 PM.

THE MEN CALLED STING

Comment

Working...
              X