I had a dream last night.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had a dream last night.......

And in said dream, my dad gave me a DC Direct GL Power Battery.................WTF?!?!?!? Talk about teasing a mother fucker......... The feeling I had when I picked up the battery in the dream is one I will never, ever forget........It was amazingly surreal.

Man, I've had dreams that I WAS a Green Lantern. In one dream, I had a hard time making the ring work properly because I lacked the will so my power ended up konking out mid-flight like the Greatest American Hero.

Comment

Originally posted by sylent_asassin View Post
      Man, I've had dreams that I WAS a Green Lantern. In one dream, I had a hard time making the ring work properly because I lacked the will so my power ended up konking out mid-flight like the Greatest American Hero.

I once had a dream I was Superman, flying fast as hell through a city and nearly taking out a couple having a picnic in a park. To fly faster, I literally had to do what Daniel Tosh suggested Supes might have to do. If I wasn't going a certain speed, I would start to fall, so I tried like hell to go fast. That's when I nearly hit the couple.

Comment

I think I've dreamed I was GL. I know I dreamed I was Reese from Terminator (1).

Comment

I've had a recurring dream over the years that I am always in the house that was in "The Excorcist" and I'm trying to escape that little girl. I also dream a lot of about Jason Vorhees coming after me.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
            I've had a recurring dream over the years that I am always in the house that was in "The Excorcist" and I'm trying to escape that little girl. I also dream a lot of about Jason Vorhees coming after me.
            Regan (played by Linda Blair).
            I've had some horror icon dreams too, but for some reason I seem to enjoy them (like being chased by the Terminator). I may not be right in the head.

Comment

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
              I may not be right in the head.
              Quote Freddy Krueger: "Welcome to my world!"

Comment

Working...
              X