NASA Possibly Revealing Life On One Of Saturn's Moons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
    I rather have NASA say Pluto is a planet again.
    True.

Comment

Originally posted by irongreen2814 View Post
      Saturn.......................... It must be The Gingers, that's the only set of life that could live on Saturn. GOD'S MISTAKE
      What the fuck is up with you and Ginger people?

Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
      I rather have NASA say Pluto is a planet again.
      I would too.

Originally posted by Shingo Wol View Post
      True.
      Very.

Originally posted by Avatar Aang
      When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change.

Comment

1. sometimes we gotta realize that we dont set the standard for life..there may be a planet thats the complete opposite of what we think should sustain life.

2. cause behind Blacks and jews Gingers are fuckin hilarious (im black so its funny).

3. if they Thanos comes to Earth im offing myself

Comment

Um Guys.........................One of those organisms has been living here the whole time. We just need to figure out a way to send it back now.

Originally posted by IonFan

Comment

Originally posted by kazzar View Post
            What the fuck is up with you and Ginger people
            because gingers are evil incarnate. And if Saturn's moon is harboring, then I say it's time to invade.

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyV View Post
              because gingers are evil incarnate. And if Saturn's moon is harboring, then I say it's time to invade.
              THEY ARE GOD'S MISTAKE

Comment

Originally posted by myuserid View Post
                Did anybody read the article before posting?

Sounds like a bunch of bunk to me.
                All I saw was a link to kotaku.com that was enough for me to loose interest.

They can't even get gaming news right, so shouldnt mess with posting NASA stories, abit over their head to say the least.

THE MEN CALLED STING

Comment

http://www.nasa.gov/multimedia/nasatv/index.html

Comment

Originally posted by sylent_asassin View Post
                    Just wait until they announce that crusing gays have been discovered inhabiting other worlds. You non-believers will eat your words... among other things.
                    That would explain all the anal probing those aliens do...

Comment

NASA Finds New Life Form

Hours before their special news conference today, the cat is out of the bag: NASA has discovered a completely new life form that doesn’t share the biological building blocks of anything currently living in planet Earth. This changes everything.

At their conference today, NASA scientist Felisa Wolfe Simon will announce that they have found a bacteria whose DNA is completely alien to what we know today. Instead of using phosphorus, the bacteria uses arsenic. All life on Earth is made of six components: carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, oxygen, phosphorus and sulfur. Every being, from the smallest amoeba to the largest whale, share the same life stream. Our DNA blocks are all the same.

But not this one. This one is completely different. Discovered in the poisonous Mono Lake, California, this bacteria is made of arsenic, something that was thought to be completely impossible. While she and other scientists theorized that this could be possible, this is the first discovery. The implications of this discovery are enormous to our understanding of life itself and the possibility of finding beings in other planets that don’t have to be like planet Earth.

No details have been disclosed about the origin or nature of this new life form. We will know more today at 2pm EST but, while this life hasn’t been found in another planet, this discovery does indeed change everything we know about biology. I don’t know about you but I’ve not been so excited about a bacteria since my STD tests came back clean. And that’s without counting yesterday’s announcement on the discovery of a massive number of red dwarf stars, which may harbor trillion of Earths.

http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2010/12/nasa-finds-new-life/

So we didn't necessarily discover an alien life form from another planet. We did discover an alien living on Earth, as creation has occurred with a component we had no idea could sustain life - arsenic. Which now opens the door to all sorts of new options of finding life even in our solar system, or even more on Earth.

Move over carbon, arsenic is the new kid in town.

So cool.
                      JohnnyV
                      Pictionary Master
                      Last edited by JohnnyV; 12-02-2010, 07:31 PM.

Comment

That is pretty fucking cool.
                        I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyV View Post
                          Move over carbon, arsenic is the new kid in town.
                          Technically it's "Move over phosphorus", if I understand the article correctly...

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
                            Technically it's "Move over phosphorus", if I understand the article correctly...
                            well, there's six building blocks (or 7 now). Phosporous is one of them, I just wanted to tell carbon to move over. It's got the biggest ego.

Comment

Working...
                            X