This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Redneck Lantern View Post
    Don't think I could ever cut up a comic.
    At $3 a pop for a standard comic, it would be a bit wasteful.

I don't think they do cut out anymore, for that reason.

I seem to remember by the 90s they said you could photocopy the order forms.

Comment

• I have a question for you fine picture postin' people. How do you make your posted images properly posted? Everytime I try to post an image (sometimes when trying to view a picture posted by someone else) all I get is a red x.

I've tried right clicking, then selecting "show picture", but I get the same thing. When I post things can you guys see them? I don't know if other users' "x postings" are the same result someone is seeing when looking at my intended post. Little help?
      "This is the strangest life I've ever known" The Doors
      "What is this but my reflection, who am I to judge or strike you down?" TOOL
      "I will move away from here, you won't be afraid of fear" Nirvana
      "Don't disturb the beast" A Perfect Circle
      *Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future.*

Comment

• Originally posted by CYLON (13) View Post
        I have a question for you fine picture postin' people. How do you make your posted images properly posted? Everytime I try to post an image (sometimes when trying to view a picture posted by someone else) all I get is a red x.

I've tried right clicking, then selecting "show picture", but I get the same thing. When I post things can you guys see them? I don't know if other users' "x postings" are the same result someone is seeing when looking at my intended post. Little help?
        Do you use the "insert image" tab up top?
        Some web sites don't allow hot linking or just don't work (e.g., impawards).

Comment

• Yeah, and I usually try and use imageshack or photobucket.
          "This is the strangest life I've ever known" The Doors
          "What is this but my reflection, who am I to judge or strike you down?" TOOL
          "I will move away from here, you won't be afraid of fear" Nirvana
          "Don't disturb the beast" A Perfect Circle
          *Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future.*

Comment

• [img]http:/ / www. thegreenlanterncorps. com/ general.jpg[/img] turns into

if you remove the spaces.

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
              I like Steampunk Man
              Totally, right

Originally posted by Avatar Aang
              When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change.

Comment

• Originally posted by CYLON (13) View Post
                I have a question for you fine picture postin' people. How do you make your posted images properly posted? Everytime I try to post an image (sometimes when trying to view a picture posted by someone else) all I get is a red x.

Red X's usually go away with a browser switch, especially if you're on Internet Explorer. I don't know how attached to your browser you are but that's what I recommend since it seems that it isn't a posting problem but a viewing problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post

This was in GL 88, which I just read. What a natural and in no way contrived conversation these young people are having.
                  Still, I'd take the 12 issues of GL for $3!!!
                  Note at the very bottom along the dotted line (Allow 6 To 8 Weeks For First Delivery)

The sad thing is that's still the subscription policy. Regardless if the subscription is ordered via a digital site or by mail. 6 to 8 weeks .. you would figure in this high tech digital culture they would have been able to speed that process up.

Darth_Andrea

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by W.West View Post
                      Red X's usually go away with a browser switch, especially if you're on Internet Explorer. I don't know how attached to your browser you are but that's what I recommend since it seems that it isn't a posting problem but a viewing problem.
                      Might also want to make sure you're using the right picture format too. (IE not a BMP.....)
                      Now you'd never call Erwin a "Wussy"
                      Nor label his working day "cushy"
                      But you might have to question
                      His endless obsession
                      With superpositional pussy.

Comment

• In Memory of DIO

"I Don't have to prove She-Hulk is a slut, Marvel has shown me multiple times."

Comment

• And always be sure to rehost pics from 4chan.

Speaking of which, here's the Brave and the Bold pic:

And here's what might have been the inspiration for it:

Michael Heide
                          Heide Finition
                          Last edited by Michael Heide; 05-08-2011, 11:59 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Darth_Andrea View Post
                              Note at the very bottom along the dotted line (Allow 6 To 8 Weeks For First Delivery)

The sad thing is that's still the subscription policy. Regardless if the subscription is ordered via a digital site or by mail. 6 to 8 weeks .. you would figure in this high tech digital culture they would have been able to speed that process up.
                              QFT!

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X