Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

this will likely make ya more observant to the ppl around U more......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this will likely make ya more observant to the ppl around U more......

Yo.

http://articles.cnn.com/2011-07-03/o...?_s=PM:OPINION

Caged and doomed, boy leaves sad account of his life

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
    Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

God... people are friggin' insane. Nah, ya know what? Scratch that. They aren't "people." They're monsters.

That kid deserved better, and his so-called "parents" and people who let this crap slide deserve worse.

Comment

omg

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

Words fail me.
        Goodbye Christopher Hitchins 1949 - 2011

Comment

This makes both sad and grateful that I can go home and embrace my children and cover them with the love they so richly deserve. This child's father and step mother are the most despicable humans (and I use that term very loosely) this mud ball of a planet has. They deserve a Dexterian or Punisher like dispense of justice. They should allow torture just for these monsters so that they can spend their lives like he did and carry on into hell in the same misery their eternal souls shall endure.

She blinded me with SCIENCE!

Comment

i cant read stuff like this at all but judging by the reactions from other posters im glad i didnt
            .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

Not to make light but.....

+ YouTube Video
              ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

You never know, right?
              Now you'd never call Erwin a "Wussy"
              Nor label his working day "cushy"
              But you might have to question
              His endless obsession
              With superpositional pussy.

Comment

oh that was sick RG, funny but sick

IonFan says

Comment

Originally posted by fearless2814.1 View Post
                  God... people are friggin' insane. Nah, ya know what? Scratch that. They aren't "people." They're monsters.
                  People say similar things of serial killers and the Nazis, but I always thought that's unhelpful. Given the sheer number of wackos out there, denying their humanity seems dangerous. That's the kind of thinking that leads to people expecting a certain "type" of criminal. The fact is these people who kill, mutilate, and whatever are people, they're just evil.

Comment

I can't deal with stories like this that involve kids. They make my stomach turn. And some people in this world just deserve the worst thing imaginable to happen to them.

Comment

I think it only fitting that the parents get the "saw" treatment for 11 years. Then bury them alive.

Shit like this makes me very VERY angry.

Comment

They'll fry for this, after this evidence there's not a jury in the world that won't vote to give them the needle

Originally posted by Plastroncafe
                        Freedom of Speech does not mean Freedom From Being Called Out For Spouting Bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrt1000son View Post
                          They'll fry for this, after this evidence there's not a jury in the world that won't vote to give them the needle
                          *looks at what happened earlier this week*...................... yeah you just keep on thinking that

IonFan says

Comment

Working...
                          X