Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "There is no evidence in the academic literature to suggest that any Nostradamus quatrain has ever been interpreted as predicting a specific event before it occurred, other than in vague, general terms that could equally apply to any number of other events. In particular, no quatrain suggests, as is often claimed by books and films on the alleged Mayan Prophecy, that the world will end in December 2012." (Lemesurier, Nostradamus, Bibliomancer)

Anyway, Nostradamus' "prophecies" go up to 3797. Some of his followers believe that means he predicted the world would end in 3797. At the very least, it's clear he did not predict it would end in 2012 at all!

"They would condemn that which future ages shall find and know to be true…(quatrains) are perpetual prophecies from this year to the year 3797, at which some perhaps will frown, seeing so large an extension of time…" (Nostradamus in a letter to his son).

Comment

• yeah Nostradamus is a real b!tch when it comes to telling the future

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

• Comment

• Yeah, as a kid he scared me. Orson Welles hosted this show on him they ran on HBO and for some reason it did scare the heck out of me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
            "There is no evidence in the academic literature to suggest that any Nostradamus quatrain has ever been interpreted as predicting a specific event before it occurred, other than in vague, general terms that could equally apply to any number of other events. In particular, no quatrain suggests, as is often claimed by books and films on the alleged Mayan Prophecy, that the world will end in December 2012." (Lemesurier, Nostradamus, Bibliomancer)

Anyway, Nostradamus' "prophecies" go up to 3797. Some of his followers believe that means he predicted the world would end in 3797. At the very least, it's clear he did not predict it would end in 2012 at all!

"They would condemn that which future ages shall find and know to be true…(quatrains) are perpetual prophecies from this year to the year 3797, at which some perhaps will frown, seeing so large an extension of time…" (Nostradamus in a letter to his son).

mmm thats debatable since he mentioned napoleon and hisser ( believed to be hitler) as 2 of the 3 antichrists.

the 3rd one is unknown but if i had to guess ( not saying i can see the future) i would say ajad from iran would be the third

i guess he detailed it very similar to what did happen with those 2 guys

not saying he hit it on the head but it is interesting because it does seem to fit what he did describe
            TazzMission
            Guardian of the Universe
            Last edited by TazzMission; 02-08-2012, 02:26 AM.
            .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
              Yeah, as a kid he scared me. Orson Welles hosted this show on him they ran on HBO and for some reason it did scare the heck out of me.
              Yeah, I remember that...all of the scary business about the "man in the blue turban" and Orson with his usual "I'm being smug because I know more than you do" look on his face...and then he made "F Is For Fake"...Hmmmm.

Comment

• Show me where he talks about Napoleon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffi.Kaiser View Post
                  Show me where he talks about Napoleon.
                  NOSTRADAMUS QUATRAIN #8 - 1

http://www.godswatcher.com/napolyon.htm

the hisser one ( said to be hitler)

NOSTRADAMUS QUATRAIN #2 - 24

http://www.godswatcher.com/hister.htm

Nostradamus - The Third AntiChrist.
                  The third antichrist will follow in the footsteps of the former antichrists

http://www.time-loops.net/nostradamu...ntiChrist2.htm
                  TazzMission
                  Guardian of the Universe
                  Last edited by TazzMission; 02-08-2012, 02:34 AM.

Comment

• Any text can be "scewed" to say what you want it to say.

If we are to take anything from today that is the lesson.

Comment

• If someone can't understand how Nostradamus is a piece of shit charlatan they deserve to have all their money taken from them for the rest of their lives by conmen and thieves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robinson View Post
                        Any text can be "scewed" to say what you want it to say.

If we are to take anything from today that is the lesson.
                        taken from history channel

theres 5 parts if interested

+ YouTube Video
                        ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

• Nostradamus was deliberately vague. His texts allows for several interpretations. For example the "Histler" reference is a misspelling of a german river, not Hitler.

And the History Channel is full of shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Naysay View Post
                            If someone can't understand how Nostradamus is a piece of shit charlatan they deserve to have all their money taken from them for the rest of their lives by conmen and thieves.
                            Shhh...I hear the Scientologist have people killed
                            Now you'd never call Erwin a "Wussy"
                            Nor label his working day "cushy"
                            But you might have to question
                            His endless obsession
                            With superpositional pussy.

Comment

• Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
                              taken from history channel

theres 5 parts if interested

+ YouTube Video
                              ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
                              the shit that comes out of my ass is more historically accurate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robinson View Post
                                the shit that comes out of my ass is more historically accurate.
                                Letīs not forget that the HC also air the bullshit show called "Ancient Aliens".
                                Orion Pax
                                Iolande's Bodyguard
                                Last edited by Orion Pax; 02-08-2012, 02:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X