This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My love life s@cks

ok a friend of mine at work told this girl i like (some what) who also works there that i could rock her world (yeah i know a big a$$ lie but i didn't put him up to it ) and she tells him to stop before she gets "ill", then i ask her out and she ask the boss if she can leave early from work cause she's sick....

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

honestly dude just forget her and move on

also you should whoop your buddys ass for that btw
    .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

but he was saying nothing be good things.............. even if it was all lies

IonFan says

Comment

Originally posted by IonFan View Post
        eh still you were probably better off doing it yourself.

i mean hey look at me i myself am in a rough spot because theres this chick who is falling for me but the only issue is shes married.......

she wants me to come over today ( monday) but i dont know if i will act on that even though i want to but i really dont know if i want to go through that love triangle crap again because believe me i always end up in those

Comment

:Moderator:

Your "buddy" is clearly fucking with you.
          sigpic
          Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

don't mess with the married one "my friend"

IonFan says

Comment

don't mess with the married one "my friend"
              i know but still.. that temptation man lol

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick_GL View Post
                Your "buddy" is clearly fucking with you.
                um she's the one who told me he said that (after i asked her out but before she asked if she could go home) and he confirmed it today

IonFan says

Comment

um she's the one who told me he said that (after i asked her out but before she asked if she could go home) and he confirmed it today
                  please tell me she isnt a 10 on the hot scale for hotness ion because if she is most likely shes one of those stuck up jock type lovers.

Comment

Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
                    please tell me she isnt a 10 on the hot scale for hotness ion because if she is most likely shes one of those stuck up jock type lovers.
                    aw yes but beauty is in the eye of the beholder "my friend", what i think could be a 10 may only be a 4 or 5 to you, and besides she doesn't date white guys ()

IonFan says

Comment

aw yes but beauty is in the eye of the beholder "my friend", what i think could be a 10 may only be a 4 or 5 to you, and besides she doesn't date white guys ()
                      ion with the jungle fever?

: high fives:

Comment

Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
                        ion with the jungle fever?

: high fives:
                        wouldn't be the 1st time with me, i've had many black girls (3 i've paid for, all the others were dates), but she's white too

IonFan says

Comment

wouldn't be the 1st time with me, i've had many black girls (3 i've paid for, all the others were dates), but she's white too
                          hey man black chicks are the best imo.

the only type of chick i havent tried getting with is an indian chick.... would really love to do some kama sutra shit with a chick like that

Comment

:Moderator:

Not only does your life suck, but so does this thread.
                            sigpic
                            Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

Welcome to the club!
                              Somehow the last few women I've liked are Bi.. don't get me wrong.. that's not a ad thing.. but they're not that grounded enough!!!

Bring on CHAOS, bring on MY HAPPINESS, bring on rage ..Rage ..RAGE!!!

facebook: d3v1lb0y888 ...twitter: d3v1lb0y_8 ..instagram: d3v1lb0y

Comment

Working...
                              X