600 posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 600 posts

Hooray! After 3 years of being on this board, I've reached 600 posts and am officially a Green Lantern.

That was rough.

Perhaps it's the first step to bigger things.

Originally posted by Avatar Aang
    When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change.

Comment

Yo.

nah, back to lurking she will go.............. ;P

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
      Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

Originally posted by kazzar View Post
        Perhaps it's the first step to bigger things.
        Well I already confronted my boyfriend about a bigger thing, so ... it may be in tune with that. LOL

Comment

I'm sorry I read that soooooooo dirty
          I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

So did I. You mean is hands right?

Comment

Originally posted by Soranik Natu View Post
              Well I already confronted my boyfriend about a bigger thing, so ... it may be in tune with that. LOL
              The question is, "How big is that thing and can it satisfy you?"

You can have 400 of my posts so you can change your title to something else.

Comment

Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
                I'm sorry I read that soooooooo dirty
                I don't know how one could ever read it not dirty..dirti.dirtily?
                It was intended that way.

Originally posted by sylent_asassin
                The question is, "How big is that thing and can it satisfy you?"
                It's... [insert perfect # here] inches! -And yes, it satisfies.

Comment

<---- starts stalking Soranik's BF

Who's that in the bushes?
                  I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

What was the point of this topic? I've been on these boards for almost two years and have made five times that many posts.

Comment

....cause every thread on this board has a point?......

Comment

Ha. We've been on about the same amount of time and I've made over 10x that many posts. You need to post more. Funny though, I thought you were here more than that. Your presence is felt even in your absence.

Comment

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                          Ha. We've been on about the same amount of time and I've made over 10x that many posts. You need to post more. Funny though, I thought you were here more than that. Your presence is felt even in your absence.
                          How sweet.

I was admitting how lame the fact was that I had so little posts. But I was online a LOT during the first year or so I was on the board, and then life caught up with me and I oozed away.

I come back every now and then, but I try not to make a big thing of it because I know I'll go back to Lurking, as Tazer said.

Comment

Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
                            <---- starts stalking Soranik's BF

Who's that in the bushes?
                            You can't have him! He's mine!
                            Also, wouldn't be hard to stalk him...at least not online- He introduced me to the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Soranik Natu View Post
                              You can't have him! He's mine!
                              Also, wouldn't be hard to stalk him...at least not online- He introduced me to the forum.
                              Hahaha..........awkward...

Comment

Working...
                              X