alien spaceship to come this november - will bring milk and cookies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Razorgod View Post
    Greatest alien movie ever...aliens smart enough to build ships to span galactic distances go to a planet that is 70% covered with toxic material and don't wear suits for protection.....awesome shit.
    I couldn't believe it when I found out that was the case. That just seemed beyond the pale for idiocy. I mean, I could buy the old War of the Worlds bacteria thing (even if it might be very unlikely). But you can see the frickin' threat from SPACE. Heck, they could probably detect it from lightyears away with the right equipment. We humans wear protective gear in situations FAR less dangerous to US right here on our OWN planet.

Comment

Guess that's just how the Gootan Clan rolls.
      Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

Originally posted by Agent Purple View Post
        Guess that's just how the Gootan Clan rolls.
        You mean, on the ground as their skin burns like acid from all the moisture on our planet? LOL.
        Now you'd never call Erwin a "Wussy"
        Nor label his working day "cushy"
        But you might have to question
        His endless obsession
        With superpositional pussy.

Comment

You remember how the aliens who guest-starred in Scary Movie 3 watched Pootie Tang?

Well, Gootan Clan watched Tropic Thunder. Gootan Clan's such hardcore mutherfuckas, THEY FEAR NO DEATH!

Comment

I don't know the name of this alien death Ray, just the sound it makes when it kills someone

She blinded me with SCIENCE!

Comment

Originally posted by Razorgod View Post
              Greatest alien movie ever...aliens smart enough to build ships to span galactic distances go to a planet that is 70% covered with toxic material and don't wear suits for protection.....awesome shit.
              I told my mother that, but it's still one of her favorite alien movies.

For Pete's sake, they land all over the world, wasn't it raining in one location? What, they didn't bother with Seattle?

Comment

no one bothers with seattle.

Comment

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                  I told my mother that, but it's still one of her favorite alien movies.

For Pete's sake, they land all over the world, wasn't it raining in one location? What, they didn't bother with Seattle?
                  That movie will always have a special place in my heart...it was the movie my wife and I saw on our first date.
                  His endless obsession

Comment

Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
                    im gona ask dave to rename this the ufo report thread
                    I'll be renaming it the Soon To Be Closed Thread if it doesn't find a reason to exist!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave View Post
                      I'll be renaming it the Soon To Be Closed Thread if it doesn't find a reason to exist!
                      Setting trends in social reverse-evolution doesn't count as a reason?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave View Post

I just... want to be a part of this thread count. Maybe even see how many pages this actually gets.

I don't really have any other reason to post in this thread but if that still counts as a reason for it's existence...

Team Cyclops !!! ...Screw Wolverine.

Comment

Setting trends in social reverse-evolution doesn't count as a reason?
                          I'm going to treat that like a rhetorical question and ignore it.

Comment

Okay, Dave. I understand. I'm not trying to put you into a difficult position.

A small request, though:

If you have to rename the thread, instead of choosing something like "Soon To Be Closed," can it be a fun new name, like "Free Milk and Cookies"?

Comment

I like the new thread title. Now I'm REALLY looking forward to the aliens landing.

Of course with MY luck, the cookies will probably have nuts in them.

Comment

+ YouTube Video
                                ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
                                His endless obsession

Comment

Working...
                                X