Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Avengers Movie Thread (Spoilers)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Avengers Movie Thread (Spoilers)

    i didnt see it in the link i pmed to a few people regarding the full film but holy fuck...

    quality is meh but wow.....

    watch it wile its up because i dont know how long till the man takes it down

    http://www.aeromental.net/2012/04/26...s-scene-video/
    TazzMission
    Guardian of the Universe
    Last edited by TazzMission; 04-29-2012, 03:43 AM.
    .................................................. ..........................

    Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

  • #2
    Damn....at first, I thought it was Doom, but then I figured it out. Still cool. My niece and I are going to see the midnight showing.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Doom View Post
      Damn....at first, I thought it was Doom, but then I figured it out. Still cool. My niece and I are going to see the midnight showing.
      i saw the film already illegally of course

      fantastic film and make sure to NOT leave your seat


      imo this is marvels dark knight

      the action is top notch and i admit i jumped out of my chair cheering
      .................................................. ..........................

      Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

      Comment


      • #4
        ok guys if the video is gone let me know because i saved a screenshot of it

        and for those who want it pm me
        .................................................. ..........................

        Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

        Comment


        • #5
          Here in MEXICO we got the film one week before.. I can tell you who you are seeing at the end!!!
          Bring on CHAOS, bring on MY HAPPINESS, bring on rage ..Rage ..RAGE!!!

          facebook: d3v1lb0y888 ...twitter: d3v1lb0y_8 ..instagram: d3v1lb0y

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by d3v1lb0y View Post
            Here in MEXICO we got the film one week before.. I can tell you who you are seeing at the end!!!

            i know what it is



            curious to see how itll work in the 2nd avengers film
            .................................................. ..........................

            Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

            Comment


            • #7
              Cool thanks for sharing!
              A teacher affects eternity; He can never tell where his influence stops.

              -Henry Adams

              Comment


              • #8
                It's actually a middle credit scene, not a post credit scene.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by nevermore View Post
                  Cool thanks for sharing!
                  it was a bitch to find

                  apparently it was on youtube lastweek but disney took it down

                  i will say it was worth the hunt

                  another thing is dark knight rises has to bring something spectacular because avengers was just non stop fun
                  .................................................. ..........................

                  Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I know who it is, I saw the film yesterday!
                    Originally posted by IonFan
                    (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
                    Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
                    If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
                    Originally posted by Quaker
                    I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Deadpool View Post
                      I know who it is, I saw the film yesterday!
                      shhhhhhhhhh!


                      i saw it 2 days ago fun fucking film
                      .................................................. ..........................

                      Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        It wasn't obvious by any stretch but I guessed who 'he' was as soon as the weird priest guy talked about how 'he' was going to conquer the universe (or words to that effect) at the beginning of the film.
                        Besides, The Avengers don't have a huge number of big, recurring, recognisable space-based baddies - unlike FF or X-Men (or Power pack for that matter )

                        Looking at how packed the theatres I went to were, I'm pretty sure there'll be enough demand for a sequel.
                        Minimum space distance:
                        a|<- ≥2mm ->|lot
                        ----------------------------------------------------------

                        Stormageddon added by Kuhan

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          i dont know man i watched it friday and i couldnt get into it until the last 20 or so minutes. i dont know why. could be because i was streaming it but ill still be going this weekend

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by chosenone85 View Post
                            i dont know man i watched it friday and i couldnt get into it until the last 20 or so minutes. i dont know why. could be because i was streaming it but ill still be going this weekend
                            i sent you the movie right? i cant remember if i did or not


                            i know when i watched it the only issues it had was scenes involving darkness really


                            other then that everything else was top notch
                            .................................................. ..........................

                            Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
                              i sent you the movie right? i cant remember if i did or not


                              i know when i watched it the only issues it had was scenes involving darkness really


                              other then that everything else was top notch
                              you did but i watched a screener copy on letmewatchthis

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X