Anthony Bourdain No reservations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anthony Bourdain No reservations

Though you guys should get cultured about portuguese food, so here´s a special episode on Lisbon

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

I love that show!

Comment

Yo.

who cares about spanish food??

*tiptoes away*

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
      Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

Nice. Reminds me of that NBA player that said he didn't want to go to China because he didn't like Japanese food.

My wife loves watching Anthony Bourdain's No reservations . I thought it was pretty funny when an American Filipino kid made a video suggesting Anthony visit the Philippines and Bourdain did, but the kid had no idea where to take him.
        You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Yo.

Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
          Nice. Reminds me of that NBA player that said he didn't want to go to China because he didn't like Japanese food.

My wife loves watching Anthony Bourdain's No reservations . I thought it was pretty funny when an American Filipino kid made a video suggesting Anthony visit the Philippines and Bourdain did, but the kid had no idea where to take him.
          I can sympathize; have U seen all of the stuff/crap both groups mix into a simple pot of *rice*?? its SACRILEGE I tells ya!!!

rice gets served w/smothered porkchops/chicken, or made into a pudding; everybody knows that!!

Tazer
          Tazer
          That Evil, Yellow Bastiche
          Last edited by Tazer; 05-16-2012, 08:33 PM.

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
          Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

You're making me hungry and missing my mom's cooking.
            You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Working...
            X