OUTCRY! FATHER SHOVES BABY IN WASHER CAUGHT ON CAMERA, MAKE VIRAL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Superlantern View Post
    Oops, I didn't see that he already replied to this thread, Tapatalk does a better job with hiding my ignored people than the desktop site does.
    oh so i'm on your ignored list.............. ok it's all good as i said this isn't that big of a deal we have bigger problems in the world and don't need to be going on about this for the next 3 weeks, it was a f@ck up (in my eyes) and nothing more

so no there will be no more comments (by me anyway) on this to make it a qward thread

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

Fuck up or not, this asshole is not fit to be a parent. This could have gone much worse if they hadn't managed to get the attendant to unlock the door and I did watch the video..it's very disturbing, accident or no accident.

Comment

Originally posted by Zan_Black_Lantern View Post
        Fuck up or not, this asshole is not fit to be a parent. This could have gone much worse if they hadn't managed to get the attendant to unlock the door and I did watch the video..it's very disturbing, accident or no accident.
        agreed and honestly i couldnt watch it
        .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainFrxz View Post
          Thats pretty sick, on a even sicker note it syncs up perfectly with this
          + YouTube Video
          ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

My humor is too dark sometimes i know...
          Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave View Post
          Benny Hill was the fucking man. And that theme makes everything look awesome.
          Originally posted by CaptainFrxz View Post
          Indeed, i want people to play this at my funereal just to make them laugh
          That's Yakety Sax. It existed before Hill's show.

+ YouTube Video
          ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

And yes, you are sick.

Comment

Wow! Humans really are a despicable race.

Comment

God dammit! They're black.

People that don't deserve to have children are always the most fertile.

Comment

Working...
              X