The Music Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• + YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

• + YouTube Video
      ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

• + YouTube Video

Comment

• Favourate bands/Artists

((Please no you tube videos, this thread is more suited for people with a slow internet connection like me. I know I already made the music thread, but it took me about 10 minites to be able to reply to it becuase of all the videos, plus this thread has a seperate topic. I won't be angry if a MOD merges this, but I just want my side of the story to be heard ))

Fall Out Boy
          Deathstars
          Marylin Manson
          KoRn
          Nate Dogg
          Originally posted by IonFan
          (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
          Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
          If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
          Originally posted by Quaker
          I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

• Still

The Beatles
            The Clash
            Led Zeppelin
            Pink Floyd
            The Rolling Stones

But really I listen to classical more nowadays. Beethoven, Mozart, Bach, Rachmaninoff. I especially like the pianist Glenn Gould and the contemporary Valentina Lisitsa.

Comment

• Yo.

tip: its "favourite".

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
              Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• Yo.

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
                Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deadpool View Post
                  ((Please no you tube videos, this thread is more suited for people with a slow internet connection like me. . .
                  Yeah, my browser slows down here too. If I'm playing something on Youtube in another window it even refreshes the video some times, which can be annoying if it's a 10+ minute video and I'm not sure how much I heard already, so I try not to have other stuff running when I pop in. Still better than when I was using Safari and getting bogged down just by Tazz's gif sigs.

Comment

• + YouTube Video

Comment

• + YouTube Video

Comment

• + YouTube Video

Comment

• + YouTube Video

Comment

• Did this replace the "Listening Now" thread?

Anyway, I'm listening to Limp Bizkit, Nookie

+ YouTube Video
                            You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• So, as some of you may remember, I'm a big fan of the rather underground and certainly esoterica Band That Handsome Devil.
                              Those of you interested, they just released a new album on their site for free, titled The Jungle Book, and is less than half an hour of music inspired from the short story collections and of course the Disney flick.
                              Check it out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Caleb Lancaster View Post
                                So, as some of you may remember, I'm a big fan of the rather underground and certainly esoterica Band That Handsome Devil.
                                Those of you interested, they just released a new album on their site for free, titled The Jungle Book, and is less than half an hour of music inspired from the short story collections and of course the Disney flick.
                                Check it out.
                                I was not aware that you were a fan Caleb. I started listening to them a bit, a couple months ago. I am pretty partial to the A City Dressed in Dynamite album. Thanks for the heads up on this new one. Gonna have to download it and give it a listen.

Sig made by Zander Yurami

Comment

Working...
                                X