Is it gay if you have sex with your clone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it gay if you have sex with your clone

don't ask me how we at my work got on this subject but i said i'd ask ya'll what you think

just so you know i think it's just another forum of masturbation, nothing more nothing less............ no homo
    yep it's gay
    15.38%
    no it's just a forum of masturbation
    23.08%
    IonFan you and your friends at work need to get back to work
    61.54%
    IonFan
    Forum Member
    Last edited by IonFan; 06-28-2012, 05:49 AM.

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Yep, it's gay and you and your friends at work need to get back to work.

Comment

I'm not sure it's a form of masturbation, but it's not gay as being curious and adventurous with your own body is pretty fucking natural. A clone just gives you a chance to take it to the next level.
      Now you'd never call Erwin a "Wussy"
      Nor label his working day "cushy"
      But you might have to question
      His endless obsession
      With superpositional pussy.

Comment

Yo.

twins fucking = masturbation........unless theyre of the opposite sex, in which case its WINCEST FOR ALL!!

*lurches back to motherless*

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
        Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

You know if they did make a clone, it would essentially be more comparable to a twin. It would have you genetic make-up but born at a different time and raised under different circumstances. It would be significantly younger than you, could be fatter, thinner, longer hair etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
            You know if they did make a clone, it would essentially be more comparable to a twin. It would have you genetic make-up but born at a different time and raised under different circumstances. It would be significantly younger than you, could be fatter, thinner, longer hair etc.
            Whose to say it wouldn't have your memories and knowledge. If we're going with a clone, why not give it the full sci-fi treatment?
            Now you'd never call Erwin a "Wussy"
            Nor label his working day "cushy"
            But you might have to question
            His endless obsession
            With superpositional pussy.

Comment

i have no idea but it would give meaning to the term fucking yourself muhahahahaha
              .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

Fuck the clone. Just give me Plastic Man's powers so I can stretch my neck long enough to suck my own dick. I promise I'll never ask Santa for anything again.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave View Post
                  Fuck the clone. Just give me Plastic Man's powers so I can stretch my neck long enough to suck my own dick. I promise I'll never ask Santa for anything again.

Comment

Would it also be incest too?

Woo 500th post!

Comment

youll probably ban me for this but i have to ask would you spit or swallow lol
                      .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

...................... ok that is gay

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

Comment

Comment

That sounds like a slippery slope to incest to me. Anything you want to share with the rest of the class, Ion?

Comment

Working...
                              X