Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which comicbook films do you want released in 2014 and 2015?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which comicbook films do you want released in 2014 and 2015?

Seeing we already know 2013s films (The Wolverine, Ironman 3, Thor 2, and superman:MOS), what films do you want released in 2014 and then 2015? It's recomended to use the usual three marvel and one DC pattern, but it's up to you. You can also include other comic companys such as image, darkhorse, or the other one! My list:
    2014:
    Marvel: Deadpool
    Marvel: Daredevil reboot
    Marvel: Fantastic Four reboot

DC: Green Lantern 2:Constructs of Fear
    DC: Flash

Image: Spawn reboot
    2015:
    Marvel: Captin America 2 (altered alot, the last one sucked)
    Marvel: Punisher reboot
    Marvel: Amasing Spider-man 2

DC: Swamp-Thing
    DC: Wonder Woman

Darkhorse: Hell boy 3
    Originally posted by IonFan
    (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
    Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
    If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
    Originally posted by Quaker
    I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

dc

martian manhunter

green arrow

ras al ghul spinoff based on head of the demon story

marvel

silver surfer

black panther

dare devil

a new blade film
    .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

Yous should seperate the films by years next time, but oh well! Ras Al Ghul spin off? What a strange idea.........and glad someone else wants daredevil!
      If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.

Comment

Green Lantern 2
        Flash
        Green Lantern 3
        JLA
        Green Lantern 4 etc.

Yeah, Hellboy 3 would be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Deadpool View Post
          Ras Al Ghul spin off? What a strange idea.........
          id like to see it done

basicly follow his very first apperanc ein the comics and slowly build it through a trilogy
          .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

C'mon tazz.... don't you want to see a Watchmen sequel released so that you don't lose the bet?

Comment

Teen Titans. Or Young Justice.

Ooh! Spider-man 2099 or Batman Beyond!

Comment

Dr.Strange

Comment

I don't do Marvel. Release whatever Marvel movies you want.

DC: work on establishing the rest of the DC universe.

Green Lantern 2 - The Price Of Fear

Wonder Woman - Paradise Lost

The Flash - Lightning Strikes

The power of will is found at the deepest level of your being. It's more than mere rules. It's a duty that you must honor.

Comment

:Moderator:

Originally posted by Deadpool View Post
                    Seeing we already know 2013s films (The Wolverine, Ironman 3, Thor 2, and superman:MOS), what films do you want released in 2014 and then 2015? It's recomended to use the usual three marvel and one DC pattern, but it's up to you. You can also include other comic companys such as image, darkhorse, or the other one! My list:
                    2014:

2015:

I'll play.

2013:

Marvel:

Venom (Origin story, Spiderman appears, set up to something else)
                    Spiderman 2 (Fights Rhino and Shocker, end shows Ben Reily future Scarlet Spider but not a clone)
                    The Uncanny X-Men Re-boot (Fight Magneto and Juggernaut, Mr. Sinister at end)
                    Deathlok the Demolisher (Origin story)

DC:

The Flash (Fights Captain Cold early, then introduces Reverse Flash)
                    Green Lantern 2 (Fights Evil Star in space, Yellow Sinestro at end)
                    Justice League (3 hour movie, intros WW, MM, Aquaman, join up with Superman, GL and Flash - fight Lex Luger, Brainiac, Solomon Grundy. Darksied at end)
                    Swamp Thing (Swamp Thing origin, origin of The Rot. Foreshadows Animal Man)
                    Strange Adventures (Origin of Captain Comet, Adam Strange, Starman Prince Gavyn and Hawkman)

IDW:

The Transformers: Battle for Cybertron (Classic look, Autobots Vs. Decepticons fight on Cybertron, leading to their departure for Earth and Nebulos with some left on Cybertron)

2014:

Marvel:

Carnage (Coming directly from Venom, Carnage unleashes hell, fights Spiderman and Venom)
                    Spiderman 3: Symbiosis (3 hours, Scarlet Spider appears and fights Shocker, befriends Spider man, the two fight Venom. Carnage, Doppelganger fight SM, SS, and Venom)
                    The Uncanny X-Men 2 (Mr. Sinister and his group attacks, Apocalypse revealed, Magneto teams with X-Men to win)
                    Deathlok the Demolisher - Time Wars (Deathlok shunted through time to fight a future and past version of himself, Alternate timeline Captain America helps him win but at the cost of his life)

DC:

The Brave and the Bold (GL and Flash Vs. Reverse Flash and Sinestro)
                    Animal Man (Animal Man origin via Flashback, fights The Rot with Swamp Thing)
                    Justice League: Heroes (the team fight an invasion from Apocalypse. Green Arrow, Firestorm and Red Tornado debut)
                    Mystery in Space (Adam Strange, Hawkman, Starman and Captain Comet battle Starbreaker)

IDW:

Battle Beasts (Origin story, Beast come to Earth)
                    The Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye (3 hour movie. Autobots Vs. Decepticons on Earth (Optimus Vs. Megatron), the battle still on a dying Cybertron (Ultra Magnus Vs. Shockwave) and Transformers on Nebulous (Fortress Maximus Vs. Scorponok - Headmasters

I could continue down the years, but not right now.
                    sigpic
                    Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick_GL View Post
                      I'll play.

2013:

Marvel:

Venom (Origin story, Spiderman appears, set up to something else)
                      Spiderman 2 (Fights Rhino and Shocker, end shows Ben Reily future Scarlet Spider but not a clone)
                      The Uncanny X-Men Re-boot (Fight Magneto and Juggernaut, Mr. Sinister at end)
                      Deathlok the Demolisher (Origin story)

DC:

The Flash (Fights Captain Cold early, then introduces Reverse Flash)
                      Green Lantern 2 (Fights Evil Star in space, Yellow Sinestro at end)
                      Justice League (3 hour movie, intros WW, MM, Aquaman, join up with Superman, GL and Flash - fight Lex Luger, Brainiac, Solomon Grundy. Darksied at end)
                      Swamp Thing (Swamp Thing origin, origin of The Rot. Foreshadows Animal Man)
                      Strange Adventures (Origin of Captain Comet, Adam Strange, Starman Prince Gavyn and Hawkman)

IDW:

The Transformers: Battle for Cybertron (Classic look, Autobots Vs. Decepticons fight on Cybertron, leading to their departure for Earth and Nebulos with some left on Cybertron)

2014:

Marvel:

Carnage (Coming directly from Venom, Carnage unleashes hell, fights Spiderman and Venom)
                      Spiderman 3: Symbiosis (3 hours, Scarlet Spider appears and fights Shocker, befriends Spider man, the two fight Venom. Carnage, Doppelganger fight SM, SS, and Venom)
                      The Uncanny X-Men 2 (Mr. Sinister and his group attacks, Apocalypse revealed, Magneto teams with X-Men to win)
                      Deathlok the Demolisher - Time Wars (Deathlok shunted through time to fight a future and past version of himself, Alternate timeline Captain America helps him win but at the cost of his life)

DC:

The Brave and the Bold (GL and Flash Vs. Reverse Flash and Sinestro)
                      Animal Man (Animal Man origin via Flashback, fights The Rot with Swamp Thing)
                      Justice League: Heroes (the team fight an invasion from Apocalypse. Green Arrow, Firestorm and Red Tornado debut)
                      Mystery in Space (Adam Strange, Hawkman, Starman and Captain Comet battle Starbreaker)

IDW:

Battle Beasts (Origin story, Beast come to Earth)
                      The Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye (3 hour movie. Autobots Vs. Decepticons on Earth (Optimus Vs. Megatron), the battle still on a dying Cybertron (Ultra Magnus Vs. Shockwave) and Transformers on Nebulous (Fortress Maximus Vs. Scorponok - Headmasters

I could continue down the years, but not right now.
                      Yes, finaly, someone who writes it all down right! Aint the sequals a bit close to each other?
                      Originally posted by Dr. Naysay
                      None.

Wouldn't it be great if we got a break? Then in like three or four years some studio released another comic book movie to an audience that was really jonesing for it? That hadn't been exposed to another mediocre flick every three months for the last five years?

Would that be so terrible?

I hate you guys.
                      I hate you then! But a break, no way man! it'd mean alot of kids don't ever find out about how awesome superheroes and comics are.......

Quote from me:
                      2014:

2015:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      New list:
                      2014:
                      Marvel: Daredevil: Guardian devil or Man with no fear. Would have the kingpin as the vilian and feature the born again storyline. 12+
                      Marvel: Fantastic Four: The fantastic. Would be a comedy as it is impossible to make a serious FF story. Would feature dr doom. U
                      Marvel: Venom. Yeah, I stole the idea. Venoms origin story, features spiderman, and has Carnage as the vilian. This would be an adult themed film.15 0r 18+

DC: Green Lantern constructs of fear. Sequal to the green lantern film, but would require to be completetly redeveloped (like the 90s batman film series, but this time the first film's the gay one) Has the Sinestro corps as the vilians. They call themselfs the fear lanterns instead of sinestro corps. At the end, we see Alan Scott.12+
                      Image: Spawn reboot. Has anti-spawn as the vilian and goes through origin story. 15+
                      2015:
                      Marvel: Punisher reboot. Based after the punishers prime and imagines the events in the other three films to have happened, but keeping in the continuity of this one. Has the reuturn of the Russian, but without that god awfull transexual cyborg thing going on. Also has the Jakal as the main vilian (no costume) and the two work together to hunt down Frank. 18+
                      Marvel: The Amasing Spider-man 2. Has Norman Osborn as the vilian (no green goblin yet) and also has Scarlet Spider. Scarlet Spider will be a clone of Spider-man made by Norman Osborn and the Scarlet spider's sent out to hunt Peter Parker. Scarlet Spider is killed by Norman after he mutates into man spider (so we have a mix of Kaine and Man-spider aswell ). In the closing momments of the film, Norman becomes the green Goblin. 12+, bordering the 15+ mark. Maybe 15+........
                      Marvel: Deadpool. Spin off from the X franchise. Has no particular vilians, is a comedy. Features cameo from Hugh Jackman, not particualy as wolverine. 18+

DC: Flash: the fastest man alive. Features proffesor zoom as the vilian. PG
                      DC: Wonder Woman: princess of amazons. Features her dad (can't renember his name) as the main vilian. 15+

Darkhorse: Hellboy 3. I have no idea about the Hellboy continuity. 12+
                      2016:
                      Marvel: Captin America: catle of lies. Half reboot like they did with ghost rider. Features Baron Zemo as vilian. 12+
                      Marvel: Ghost Rider 3. Has the owl (traditionaly a daredevil vilian) as the vilian. 15+
                      Marvel: Daredevil 2. Features Bullseye as the vilian. Has cameos from ghost rider and the owl. 12+

DC: Swamp Thing. Features the rot as vilians. 18+
                      DC: Thanagar. Hawkman's the antagonist. Alien invasion. Hawkman vows to avenge the death of his wife after alien soldiers kill her. 15+

Comment

Working...
                      X