Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iggy View Post
    Deadpool forgot this one

No, remember he doesn't like old movies like 78's Superman because he's still a child. So obviously he hasn't seen that Batman movie.

" He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."-Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

before nolans trilogy i loved batman forever

a film from nolans trilogy i can simply say i dont have a favorite mainly because they all work in there own specific way and i enjoy them
      .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

I voted for Batman & Robin. Why? Just to make people scratch their heads. In actuality, that's the only one I never saw.

(Well, OK, I haven't seen DKR yet, but I plan to.)

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
          I voted for Batman & Robin. Why? Just to make people scratch their heads. In actuality, that's the only one I never saw.

(Well, OK, I haven't seen DKR yet, but I plan to.)
          if you want ed i can send you dkr.

its a pretty damn good copy for a bootleg. it was either projectile or power ring who asked me for it so you may want to ask them that way if your worried

Comment

Originally posted by TazzMission View Post

its a pretty damn good copy for a bootleg. it was either projectile or power ring who asked me for it so you may want to ask them that way if your worried
            No, I it wasn't me who you for it.

" He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."-Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Originally posted by TazzMission View Post

Thanks, but no. I don't get on anybody else's case about it, but I'm opposed to that sort of thing, so I don't go in for it myself.

Comment

Originally posted by projectile View Post
                No, I it wasn't me who you for it.
                ok then maybe it was ring then because i couldnt remember

Comment

Originally posted by Iggy View Post
                  Deadpool forgot this one

No, I saw it along with some episodes of the TV series, but I decided not to add it because I'm only foing serious batman films. If that went on, so would City of Scars and a load of other fan films. I don't mind the 60s batman film actully, but I view it as a comedy. I'm suprised people are actully voting for batman & robin, that's more corny and funny than the 60s film!
                  Originally posted by IonFan
                  (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
                  Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
                  If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
                  Originally posted by Quaker
                  I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

Batman & Robin is more comic-accurate than Nolan's shenanigans.
                    Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

I voted for Batman & Robin, it truly is a masterpiece of cinema, I mean just alone the amount of "freeze" related jokes they managed to fit in, its nothing short of amazing, stuff like that takes hard work and true talent.

Mr Freeze shits on Nolans Bane.

THE MEN CALLED STING

Comment

Originally posted by Agent Purple View Post
                        Batman & Robin is more comic-accurate than Nolan's shenanigans.
                        Originally posted by Frank Castle View Post
                        I voted for Batman & Robin, it truly is a masterpiece of cinema, I mean just alone the amount of "freeze" related jokes they managed to fit in, its nothing short of amazing, stuff like that takes hard work and true talent.

Mr Freeze shits on Nolans Bane.
                        You guys are funny!
                        Originally posted by IonFan
                        (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
                        Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
                        If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
                        Originally posted by Quaker
                        I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

Yeah, I thought I was being funny just voting for it. I clearly should have worked a little harder and come up with a humorous reason for doing so. Ah well, missed opportunities.

Comment

No its true Arnies performance out shines Nolans Bane.

It's over the top acting but anrie just rolls with it, because hell the movie is going that way so might as well have fun with it.

Arnie was great! I'm not joking, how anyone can not love Arnie's Freeze, well you dont have any funny bones in you, is all I can say.

THE MEN CALLED STING

Comment

+ YouTube Video
                              ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

FREEZE WELL!!!

Comment

Need to fix those brackets, Iggy.

Damn, he got to it fast!
                                Agent Purple
                                The Illustrated Man
                                Last edited by Agent Purple; 07-30-2012, 08:34 PM. Reason: Too slow for Iggy
                                Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

Working...
                                X