How old is Deadpool?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol. Good one kuhan.

Its funny to read comments from illiterate people.

Comment

Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
      i thought you were only 30?
      It's those pesky birthdays man... every year I keep getting a year older.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuhan View Post
        Of course, I always thought that I was never that dumb when I was 12 and on the Internet, but I recently found some of my posts from when I was that age and I was appalled at how stupid I was.

i wuz typin like this & i even used stuff like u and r. I wanted to go back in time and bitch slap myself.
        Everybody is dumb at 12.

The earlier in life people figure it out the more likely I am to trust their opinions on other things.

Comment

34 is a good age...at least until October when I'm 35...
          Now you'd never call Erwin a "Wussy"
          Nor label his working day "cushy"
          But you might have to question
          His endless obsession
          With superpositional pussy.

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel Xonic View Post
            ^
            Is this really what this forum has become? Is there nothing else to discuss other than a member's age? Silly people. But that's the internet...
            Half of us act like 12 year olds anyway, and nobody is going to disclose their actual age. It would ruin the facade.
            Welcome to the internet, this is your first time I take it? you're in for one hell of a ride.

Also you clearly haven't seen Deadpolls threads and posts on here, he seems to have something against gays for one, and then is mostly stupid in everything else he posts.

This thread wasn't born because we were bored, the guy acts like an ass, so he eventually got his own thread.

I have to agree with Naysayer, Deadpoll reminds me of that Juggalo kid, when I found out he was a kid I just didnt pay him any attention, irl I'm not going seriously argue with a 12 year old kid, its pointless.

THE MEN CALLED STING

Comment

I was practically a kid when I singed up didn't know it gave me a free pass to be a douchebag feels like I wasted it now.. Now I'm an adult my posts and ideas can be challenged

Comment

WTF's going on?
                Originally posted by IonFan
                (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
                Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
                If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
                Originally posted by Quaker
                I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Naysay View Post
                  It's those pesky birthdays man... every year I keep getting a year older.
                  well with the way you act i couldnt tell if you were 34 or 13
                  .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

Originally posted by Deadpool View Post
                    WTF's going on?
                    I'm, not sure about everybody else, but I'm just waiting for you to vote in this poll, thus negating the entire point of this thread.

Comment

I guess he's 102

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
                        I'm, not sure about everybody else, but I'm just waiting for you to vote in this poll, thus negating the entire point of this thread.
                        I'm not telling you my age, lets leave the magic in tact!
                        Seriously though, this board has gone downhill, next thng you know, we'll be making a Ionfan thread.....
                        Originally posted by IonFan
                        (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
                        Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
                        If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
                        Originally posted by Quaker
                        I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

Going downhill?? You've been here 6-7 months......
                          I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

you know what it started to go down hill with all these stupid polls. when did they start? about 6 or 7 months ago. :P

Comment

Isnt there a 13+ rule when joining. As I see it, if Deadpool doesnt say his age, he sould be banned for breaking ToS. After all, he hasnt proven to us he is over the age limit.

Comment

Yo.

Originally posted by Colonel Xonic View Post
                                ^
                                Is this really what this forum has become? Is there nothing else to discuss other than a member's age? Silly people. But that's the internet...
                                Half of us act like 12 year olds anyway, and nobody is going to disclose their actual age. It would ruin the facade.
                                U realize that *alot* of users here have added their birthdates to their profiles, right? so if I cared at all about somebodys age, I could simply check there..........

also, I dont think alot of ppl care about revealing their ages, inasmuch as their real names & such. IMNSHO anyways.

Originally posted by Dr. Naysay View Post
                                Since I'm the one who raised the issue let me explain why....

I have no problem telling a 40 year old man who I disagree with that he's an idiot. Or a spaz. Or a freak. Or an asshole.

But if it turns out that Deadpool is actually in High School then I don't feel comfortable insulting him or getting into arguments with him.

If it turns out that he's in his midtwenties or older.... game on.

If he's still a kid then I don't need to waste any time arguing on the internet with him about anything.
                                *shakes his head*

lets see, how should that be responded too.............oh yea, here we go:

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
                                Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

Working...
                                X