How old is Deadpool?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by metalliccorps View Post
    I was assuming the director's cut and the R rated version are the same. Are they?
    Beats me. I HOPE so. It would strike me as kind of stupid for somebody besides the Director to re-cut the movie just to make it R-Rated, when the Director was obviously willing to do his own re-cut.

Comment

• They both suck. Anybody who tells you different is lying or stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
        Rotten Tomatoes has a 46% score from critics (26% from Top Critics), and 45% from audiences.

I don't doubt that SOME people gave it good reviews. I have a hard time believing there was ever a time when that was the majority opinion, though.
        I think it got mixed reviews. about 50 50.
        Originally posted by The Kid Lantern View Post
        The rated R version of DD was better, not by much, but it was more enjoyable for me anyway.

Batman TAS was awesome.... when it was premiering on the FOX network. Remember, back when Disney cartoons came on in the afternoon on FOX before the Disney Channel came along?

I'm turning 28 soon. I feel old, but I guess since I'm not the oldest person here it isn't so bad. Anybody remember RichardB? The cool old guy who wished everybody happy birthday? That was one awesome old man, he even joined the RPG for awhile....

~KL~
        You mean directors cut? I've never seen that version.

BMTAS was awesome!

I've heard of RichardB, old member that got banned right?

Originally posted by Kuhan View Post
        Coolio. THAT'S HOW.

There was an ENTIRE Coolio subplot that was completely edited out of the final cut.

Also, less Elektra.
        I'd probably have prefered the normal one then, there was not ennougth Elektra in that one, and Coolio I found boring.
        Originally posted by IonFan
        (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
        Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
        If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
        Originally posted by Quaker
        I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Naysay View Post
          They both suck. Anybody who tells you different is lying or stupid.
          That's me then!
          If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.

Comment

• So from what I'm reading I shold considered myself an ELDER in here..

DAMN!!
            Bring on CHAOS, bring on MY HAPPINESS, bring on rage ..Rage ..RAGE!!!

facebook: d3v1lb0y888 ...twitter: d3v1lb0y_8 ..instagram: d3v1lb0y

Comment

• Hahhahhah! Y'all probably still outlive me.

Comment

• If you are between 15 & 18 I could be your dad...

CAC NAOFA!!!

It does make me feel old!

Comment

• Daddy!

Comment

• I said "could be" you are not THAT crazy/lucky!!

Comment

• I may not be lucky, but I am definately crazy!!!!!!

Comment

• Nah, RichardB didn't get banned. I never once saw him as anything less than one of the most respectful people on the forum.

As far as DD Director's Cut, there was an entire subplot with Coolio that was shelved. Basically it was more Matt Murdock time as a lawyer as he took the criminal's [Coolio's] case. With an R rating, the villains acted more like villains with a little more violence/gore [you should see the way Kingpin dealt with Coolio], and the F bomb was dropped a handful of times along with some other choice words. There was also several appearances of DD's nun of a mother, who was a creeper showing up in the background of several scenes. Seeing as how he dresses like a devil, the fact a nun mother was around for several scenes made it kinda eerie...

~KL~

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Naysay View Post
                          They both suck. Anybody who tells you different is lying or stupid.
                          It was by no means a masterpiece of cinema, but it was more enjoyable.
                          [center]

Originally posted by W.West
                          DID ANYONE READ THE ARTICLE?!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kid Lantern View Post
                            Nah, RichardB didn't get banned. I never once saw him as anything less than one of the most respectful people on the forum.

As far as DD Director's Cut, there was an entire subplot with Coolio that was shelved. Basically it was more Matt Murdock time as a lawyer as he took the criminal's [Coolio's] case. With an R rating, the villains acted more like villains with a little more violence/gore [you should see the way Kingpin dealt with Coolio], and the F bomb was dropped a handful of times along with some other choice words. There was also several appearances of DD's nun of a mother, who was a creeper showing up in the background of several scenes. Seeing as how he dresses like a devil, the fact a nun mother was around for several scenes made it kinda eerie...

~KL~
                            What happened to him then?

Yeah, I'll try and catch the extended cut then!

Comment

Working...
                            X