Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man Builds $2 Million Batcave in Home Redefining the term "home theater."

christ fucking ay man now thats a fanboy

Gotham City may typically be located somewhere in New Jersey, but it seems the Batcave is officially in Greenwich, Connecticut.

A hardcore Batman fan is having a $2 million theater constructed in his house by Elite Home Theater Seating to resemble the Dark Knight's cave of solace. Complete with a batcomputer, Tumbler, cape and cowl, secret passages, sound effects, gargoyles, a 180 degree screen, and even a Bat-themed elevator. Just check out the images below:

The images above are apparently CG mock-ups of what the finished product will look like. Elite HTS executive Bobby Bala told Daily Mail, "The Dark Knight themed custom home theater was actually a design concept we did free of charge for one of our previous clients, mainly just for fun. Personally, I'm a huge Batman fan and with a background in CG animation, we were able to finish up the design within a couple weeks."

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/08/...atcave-in-home
    .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Holy Batman, that is some serious fanboyism.
    Originally posted by fearless2814.1
    ...You're a chore, you know that? You are a chore.

Comment

Originally posted by Hybrid Lantern View Post
      Holy Batman, that is some serious fanboyism.
      i can see big daddy dave trying to break into that muhahahaha

Comment

lucky a$$ dog (ie d@mn 1%ters )

j/k i love the look of it

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

Originally posted by IonFan View Post
          lucky a$$ dog (ie d@mn 1%ters )

j/k i love the look of it
          i mean shit its cool and all but damnit now i need 2 million dollars to do what i want to do lol

fuck it id love to do a mass effect one

Comment

:Moderator:

That actually seems reasonable for $2 mil...because $2 isn't a whole lot of money these days (I mean, it is to people like us, but not to many).

Next he needs to turn his penthouse bedroom into the Fortress of Solitude.
            sigpic
            Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick_GL View Post
              That actually seems reasonable for $2 mil...because $2 isn't a whole lot of money these days (I mean, it is to people like us, but not to many).

Next he needs to turn his penthouse bedroom into the Fortress of Solitude.
              or the oan citadel

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick_GL View Post
                hate to say it but he's right, $2 mill. is nothing (inflation ya got to love it )

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

At least he's not wearing hockey pads

Originally posted by Plastroncafe
                  Freedom of Speech does not mean Freedom From Being Called Out For Spouting Bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrt1000son View Post
                    At least he's not wearing hockey pads
                    wait is it pads or pants? i always assumed hockey pants

Comment

Why so many seats? Its not like he'd get a girl in there.

Comment

Originally posted by Robinson View Post
                        Aww. Well, he could have that many nerdy friends. There's at least a lot of guys who would want to hang there.

Actually, I was just running the dream-house scenario in my head yesterday and thought I'd do a true home theater too with at least a dozen seats even though most times it would probably be just me. It's just to capture the feel of a theater without the annoying people and sticky floors. Plus you can change what seat you use.

Heck, my man cave now has seating for 6 and I've never had more than 4 (usually 1 or 2).

Comment

I know, I just wanted to be an ass.

Comment

The funny part is you would think that but occasionally you see these things and the guys married to some good-looking lady.

Comment

Originally posted by Robinson View Post
                              You seriously think that a guy that can afford to drop $2 MILLION on a home theater isn't going to be able to find ANY girls willing to join him in it?

Comment

Working...
                              X