• Originally posted by Abin Surly View Post
    OMG that monster

Originally posted by Doom View Post
    yeah that's what they all say

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Naysay View Post
      With all due respect... that's retarded.
      Um, no, it's not. But I guess I should have expected that from you. "All due respect" for somebody that disagrees with Naysay is...pretty much none at all, it seems.
      Mister Ed
      Horse of a Different Color
      Last edited by Mister Ed; 09-11-2012, 01:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
        Um, no, it's not. But I guess I should have expected that from you. "All due respect" for somebody that disagrees with Naysay is...pretty much none at all, it seems.
        That's so it can sound civilized without actually being so; like "I don't mean to insult you, but you're stupid." [Note: this is an example and not an actual insult.]

Comment

• I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
            Which is why I always tuck, and never wear Hawaiian shirts.

Comment

• I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• Comment

• The Most Interesting Oak in the World is quickly becoming my favorite Tumblr page:

Comment

Comment

• I've seen that before without the rainbows. It amuses me that somebody thought that adding the rainbows was necessary.

Comment

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
                            Um, no, it's not.
                            Sure it is.

Comment

• Uh, huh. That's a compelling argument you've got there.

Are you arguing that things don't ever get dated? Are you arguing that having to explain humor DOESN'T make it less funny? Or are you simply arguing that neither of those applies to Pogo? Hard to tell, when your entire argument is "That's retarded". Certainly doesn't serve to convince me of anything...except your general unpleasantness.

I know for a fact that you can frame a cogent argument. Had you simply argued against Pogo being dated, and possibly provided examples to support that, maybe suggested that my youthful impression of Pogo might bear revisiting, I daresay there's a good chance you might have convinced me sufficiently that I would have checked to see if the library carries any Pogo collections.

But no, "all due respect" apparently determined that it wasn't worth the effort, so pointless insults were the way to go...

Comment

• [center]

Originally posted by W.West
                                DID ANYONE READ THE ARTICLE?!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X