Can I have your attention please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I have your attention please

Hey guys, so most of y'all know me, and some of y'all know I run two podcast. One dedicated to Marvel comics, the other dedicated to video games. Well I'm looking to add two more podcast to run. One would be a indie comics podcast, aka a podcast dedicated to all comics not under Marvel or DC. Also, I am attempting to bring DCUPS back but this time on with a entire new cast, basically it's a podcast about the DC universe.

So, if you are interested send me a PM or just write here, whichever you prefer.

Hope to hear from y'all.

Yeah! Woo! New cast for DCUPS! Maybe this time you can find people who care about comics more than I do. And maybe the DCUPS fans will like it.
    [center]

Originally posted by W.West
    DID ANYONE READ THE ARTICLE?!!!!!!

Comment

:Moderator:

4 Podcasts?

Maverick_GL
      Last edited by Maverick_GL; 10-02-2012, 05:14 AM.
      sigpic
      Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

Yo.

Originally posted by Kuhan View Post
        Yeah! Woo! New cast for DCUPS! Maybe this time you can find people who care about comics more than I do. And maybe the DCUPS fans will like it.
        ya heard it here 1st ppl: Kuhan doesnt care about comics!!

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
        Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

I would like to eventually be a guest on the indie comics podcast

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

DCUPS!!!!!!

I could be down for that one.

I was also fully expecting the first post to just say "testicles" like in that Family Guy episode (I watch way too much tv)
            Lantern A-train
            Guardian of the Universe
            Last edited by Lantern A-train; 10-02-2012, 01:08 PM.
            I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

I would be more interested in the indie podcast.

I'm not familiar with DCUPS, could someone please explain to me what it was like.

Comment

Soft yet perky with plenty of room to motorboat. Fit nicely in a bra and didn't have that weird vein some of them g....OH YOU MEANT THE PODCAST!!

....awkwaaaaaard
                I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
                  Soft yet perky with plenty of room to motorboat. Fit nicely in a bra and didn't have that weird vein some of them g....OH YOU MEANT THE PODCAST!!

....awkwaaaaaard

Can't I have a simple answer to a simple question please?

Comment

Sorry I couldn't help it.

To be honest I maybe listened to one or two episodes of DCUPS mostly because I kept forgetting about it not because it wasn't good. It was enjoyable and entertaining. Plus I just enjoy yelling the name of this show .The other guys would have some better insght.

Comment

Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
                      Sorry I couldn't help it.

To be honest I maybe listened to one or two episodes of DCUPS mostly because I kept forgetting about it not because it wasn't good. It was enjoyable and entertaining. Plus I just enjoy yelling the name of this show .The other guys would have some better insght.
                      I know, I was just asking if someone could tell me what DCUPS was about, since I've never heard of it before.

I wasn't specifically asking if Lantern A-train (you) were familiar with what the podcast was about.

Comment

Ahh got ya. DCUPS is a DC Universe centric podcast talking about all things DC the way Warrios Three (shameless plug) focuses on all things Marvel.

Comment

Oh okay. I'm still gonna go for the indie podcast since I've listened to plenty of DC podcast that talk about everything DC. Although I wouldn't mind if DCUPS got brought back (which probably will happen).

Comment

Yo.

Originally posted by Mister.Weirdo View Post
                            I know, I was just asking if someone could tell me what DCUPS was about, since I've never heard of it before.

I wasn't specifically asking if Lantern A-train (you) were familiar with what the podcast was about.
                            ???

U mean to tell us that U've never been in the "Other Comics" sub-forum, and therefore never saw the sticky for this thread: DCUPS: The DC Universe Podcast Show ??

me am shocked & disappointed.........

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
                            Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister.Weirdo View Post
                              I would be more interested in the indie podcast.

I'm not familiar with DCUPS, could someone please explain to me what it was like.
                              Cool, would you be interested in joining the indie comics podcast?

Comment

Working...
                              X