X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo.

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
    Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• 'Nitro Circus' member Erik Roner dies in skydiving accident

Nitro Circus today (9/28) received the devastating news of the tragic death of Erik Roner: husband, father and beloved member of the Nitro Circus and action sports family.

The tragic accident occurred at the opening ceremony of the 4th Annual Squaw Valley Institute Celebrity Golf Classic in Squaw Valley, California.

Roner was the third member of a three-man parachute team to jump and, according to witnesses, was off the drop zone target on descent and hit a large tree. He was then transported to a local hospital where he was pronounced dead.

Erik was world-renowned for his antics and loveable personality in Nitro Circus media and live shows across the globe.

He was also one of the world’s leading ski-BASE jumpers, jumping from iconic locations around the world.

Most importantly, Erik was a caring, generous and wonderful person — a loving husband and father to two beautiful children.

Travis Pastrana said today, “Erik was an amazing person who made everyone and everything around him better. His smile, laughter and personality will be missed by everyone at Nitro Circus. Most importantly he has a beautiful wife and amazing kids that will miss him dearly. He is gone… But will never be forgotten.”

From the entire Nitro family, all of our love and prayers go out to Annika, Oskar, Kasper and all of Erik’s family and friends.

We are all going to miss you so much, our dear friend.

Comment

• Jim Carrey's Girlfriend Cathriona White Found Dead in Apparent Suicide

Our thoughts are with Jim Carrey this morning.
        The 53-year-old actor's on-again-off-again girlfriend Cathriona White was found dead in an apparent suicide last night, E! News confirms.
        "I am shocked and deeply saddened by the passing of my sweet Cathriona," Carrey tells E! News in a statement. "She was a truly kind and delicate Irish flower, too sensitive for this soil, to whom loving and being loved was all that sparkled. My heart goes out to her family and friends and to everyone who loved and cared about her. We have all been hit with a lightning bolt."
        The Los Angeles Coroner's office tells E! News that authorities responded to a call in the L.A. area on Monday evening, and when they arrived at a residence, they found the body of White, 28, at her home in Sherman Oaks at 8:46 p.m.
        Police say White was pronounced dead at the scene from a possible overdose. Pills were found next to her and there was a note. An autopsy will take place later.

According to TMZ, the suicide note referenced her breakup with Carrey on Sept. 24. That same day, White posted her last tweet which read, "Signing off Twitter, I hope I have been a light to my nearest and dearest."
        Carrey's last tweet also referenced his former girlfriend. He posted a shot of himself at Grand Central Station on Sept. 16 that was taken by White.
        According to reports, Carrey and White first met in 2012, although they split after a few months of dating. The two reportedly rekindled their relationship in May.

http://www.eonline.com/news/701031/j...parent-suicide
        .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• So he wasn't really with her long at all, much less married to her. Not to mention old enough to be her father.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave Skywalker View Post
            So he wasn't really with her long at all, much less married to her. Not to mention old enough to be her father.
            i guess after many years a joke of his finally killed?........................

to soon for that one?
            .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• Yo.

Q: would it be out of order to say that Roner made "a colossal boner" on that stunt....?

Tazer

Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tazer View Post

You jerk.

Comment

• Yo.

Tazer

Comment

• ^You should have used this:

Comment

• http://www.thewrap.com/john-guillerm...no-dead-at-89/

John Guillermin, director of such films as “The Towering Inferno” and the 1976 remake of “King Kong,” died on Monday, his wife announced on social media.

Comment

• Yo.

Tazer

Comment

• No! I loved that Kong film when I was a kid!

Comment

• Yo.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...icle-1.2385356

Henning Mankell, best-selling Swedish crime writer, dead at 67

-----------

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...icle-1.2385248

Al Abrams, Motown Records' 1st press officer, dies at 74

Tazer

Comment

• http://www.screendaily.com/news/prod...e?referrer=RSS

Belgian-born experimental film-maker and artist Chantal Akerman has died at the age of 65.

Comment

• http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...es-age-73.html

Billy Joe Royal, a pop singer who popularized the song Down in the Boondocks, and crossed over into country music, has died.

Comment

Working...
                                X