Mister.Weirdo's Memorial Thread For Those Who Will NOT Be Down For Breakfast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IonFan View Post
    Forget add to the "you drink" part, my bad.

Comment

• https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...3f3_story.html

Don Williams, an award-winning country singer who had 17 No. 1 hit songs and whose mellow style influenced a later generation of singers, including Joe Nichols, Josh Turner and Keith Urban, died Sept. 8 in Mobile, Ala. He was 78.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
        I am saddened by Hefner's death as I was a huge fan of his Playboy magazine. Finding my dad's Playboys was like finding buried treasure when I was a kid. The idea of a center was genius and typically used in coming of age movies.

lol i was telling people at work today that with the lost of a legend like Hugh Hefner that this is the time for people to take a knee

Originally posted by Mister.Weirdo View Post
        Forget add to the "you drink" part, my bad.
        i still don't get it

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

i still don't get it
          I assume(d), you support the GOP party.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister.Weirdo View Post
            I assume(d), you support the GOP party.
            not anymore, those f@ckers are just too weak to get anything done ( even though they have all the f@cking power............. for now) BUT i do support/believe in/trust Trump (just don't to my girl )

IonFan says

Comment

not anymore, those f@ckers are just too weak to get anything done ( even though they have all the f@cking power............. for now) BUT i do support/believe in/trust Trump (just don't to my girl )
              You support Trump? I think that says a lot about your character IonFan.

Comment

• https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/30/o...l.html?mcubz=3

Monty Hall, the genial host and co-creator of “Let’s Make a Deal,” the game show on which contestants in outlandish costumes shriek and leap at the chance to see if they will win the big prize or the booby prize behind door No. 3, died at his home in Beverly Hills, Calif., on Saturday. He was 96.

Comment

You support Trump? I think that says a lot about your character IonFan.
                  ok just so we're clear on this JUST BECAUSE YOU SUPPORT TRUMP DOESN'T MEAN YOUR A (INSERT TOPIC HERE)

hope that helps x2

IonFan says

Comment

• Always room for that discussion in Qward.

Comment

• 96 is a hell of a run BTW.

Comment

ok just so we're clear on this JUST BECAUSE YOU SUPPORT TRUMP DOESN'T MEAN YOUR A (INSERT TOPIC HERE)

hope that helps x2
                        Anyone who supports Trump at this point is a lost cause in my eyes, but that's more of a discussion for the Qward forum, like Dave said.

Comment

Anyone who supports Trump at this point is a lost cause in my eyes
                          i. don't. care.

Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave Targaryen I View Post
                          Always room for that discussion in Qward.
                          so true my good man but let it be known that i didn't start it but i am done with it ok

IonFan says

Comment

• Man, this shooting spree in Vegas is awful. 58 dead so far. Why do people have to snap like this, and when they do, why cant they just quietly do themselves in and not take anyone with them? Just awful. So many people just out having fun not bothering anybody whose lives will never be the same.

Comment

• The deaths are awful, and of course the GOP will do nothing about it.

Comment

• https://www.cbsnews.com/news/tom-pet...is-dead-at-66/

Breaking news: Tom Petty, the rocker best known as the frontman of Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, is dead at 66, CBS News has confirmed.

OMG, what a legend. My mom saw him in concert a few months ago too. Refugee is a damn great song, and most of his discography is really solid too. RIP!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X