• Show
Clear All

• *i know how this is gonna come off and i'm sorry but........*

couldn't he kill himself AFTER his job was done

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

• Originally posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post
      He's had substance and alcohol abuse issues for years, so you'd think his children would make him straighten up his act.
      They did. He had been clean for years. But addiction is a powerful thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by IonFan View Post
        *i know how this is gonna come off and i'm sorry but........*
        You know saying "I know this is wrong" or "I know how this will sound" doesn't actually make it less crude?

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
          You know saying "I know this is wrong" or "I know how this will sound" doesn't actually make it less crude?
          yeah make me out to be the bad guy here why don't ya

IonFan says

Comment

• You ARE the bad guy here......

Comment

• Originally posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post
              Well, Hoffman's net worth is $35 million, so his children won't be starving. If I had any emotional reaction, it would be anger for him doing that to his children. He's had substance and alcohol abuse issues for years, so you'd think his children would make him straighten up his act. Apparently not.
              Net worth doesn't equal how much money is in your bank. And net worth doesn't help children grow up without a father.

Comment

• Originally posted by Booster Beetle View Post
                You ARE the bad guy here......
                Dumbass, moron, idiot. yeah those are better words than bad guy

Comment

• Originally posted by W.West View Post
                  Net worth doesn't equal how much money is in your bank. And net worth doesn't help children grow up without a father.
                  True... and who's fault is that? It's tragic sure, but at the very least, they'll all have a healthy trust fund and be able to live comfortably.

Comment

• http://www.people.com/people/article...ss-fullcontent

Richard Bull, a character actor who played shopkeeper Nels Oleson on the 1974-83 TV favorite Little House on the Prairie, died Monday. He was 89.

"This man will be missed," the show's star, Melissa Gilbert, Tweeted. "Goodbye Richard working with you was such a joy but nearly as joyful as being your friend."

Bull was born in Zion, Ill., on June 26, 1924, and in 1948 married actress Barbara Collentine, according to a 2009 Yahoo biographical sketch.

On the NBC show about the Ingalls family in the American West of the 1800s, actress Scottie MacGregor played Bull's wife, Harriet Oleson, and Nels was known as her "long-suffering husband."

Bull's other roles included Doc on the 1964-68 ABC adventure program Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea, as well as parts in 1985 and again in 1988 on Highway to Heaven, which, like Little House, starred Michael Landon.

Though in 1994 the Bulls moved from Los Angeles to Chicago where as a young man Richard began his stage career at the Goodman Theatre reports say he died in Calabasas, Calif.

He is survived by Collentine, whose own TV roles include those on Hotel, Newhart and St. Elsewhere as well as a stint as the character Edna Mills on Little House.

Comment

• Yo.

used to watch this show w/Grandma........

vaya con dios.

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
                      Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• *again i know how this will come off as and i'm sorry for that but.........*

Phillip Seymour Hoffman will be digital in his final Hunger Games scene

it's good to know that him killing himself won't hurt the film

IonFan says

Comment

• Thank God you will get your Hunger games movie! I was sweating that one out for you!

Comment

• IF, please do me a favor and consider a heroin addiction.

Comment

• their/there/they're good movies, just cause someone kills himself doesn't mean they should be postponed

*again i know how that comes off and i'm truly sorry for that*

IonFan says

Comment

• No you're not you stupid little troll, if you were actually sorry you wouldn't say it over and over

Comment

Working...
                                X