X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo.

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
    Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• Leonard Nimoy, Spock of ‘Star Trek,’ Dies at 83

Leonard Nimoy, the sonorous, gaunt-faced actor who won a worshipful global following as Mr. Spock, the resolutely logical human-alien first officer of the Starship Enterprise in the television and movie juggernaut “Star Trek,” died on Friday morning at his home in the Bel Air section of Los Angeles. He was 83.

Lantern A-train
      Guardian of the Universe
      Last edited by Lantern A-train; 02-27-2015, 05:26 PM.
      I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
        thats a huge loss..............
        .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• Yo.

/salute
          /kneel

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
          Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• Oh, THAT one is pretty big. A long, full, successful life, but still sad to see him go.

Comment

• oh my god no..................................

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

• Oh, wow... He's one of those guys that you kind of expect to be around forever.

RIP

Comment

• In the Gunsmoke file in the Videos forum, I'll post a couple of episodes of GS that he appeared in.
                  Trey Strain
                  Guardian of the Universe
                  Last edited by Trey Strain; 02-27-2015, 05:55 PM.

Comment

• Whoa

Comment

• Bummer. If only there was really a Genesis Planet to fire his body at...

Comment

• My mother just e-mailed me (she's the Trekkie that made me one). Very sad to see this. If I wasn't busy tonight I'd have a classic Trekathon. Hopefully I can fit in one or two episodes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                          My mother just e-mailed me (she's the Trekkie that made me one). Very sad to see this. If I wasn't busy tonight I'd have a classic Trekathon. Hopefully I can fit in one or two episodes.
                          yea im doing that tonight after i get home from a wake
                          .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
                            Bummer. If only there was really a Genesis Planet to fire his body at...
                            Agreed. When I first saw his "death" in II, I cried.

I feel like a part of my life has gone away, the man was just that impressed upon me.

Godspeed, Sir. May you soar highly, never lose wind, and grace the heavens with your presence.

Comment

• R.I.P. Mr. Nimoy

21 Gun Salute.
                              You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• I think I'm changing my movie plans for tonight and putting in The Wrath Of Khan instead.

Comment

Working...
                                X