The Wrestling Thread Vol. 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Robinson View Post
    And neither of them have rlthe resume of joe. Joe was big in roh before either of those 2 laced up their boots.
    resumes dont matter anymore otherwise wwe would be a whole different and better product now. hhh can sign all the indi guys he wants but its vince who has final say of anything. listen to what he stated on jerichos podcast nifty little discussion

i truly believe if it were possible vince would continue the trend of keeping his ideal ** super stars** for the main event spot if people didnt have a short life span

i really believe he would do that
    .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• If resumes didn't matter then your precious cm punk would have never been signed.

Comment

• Joe isn't some indy guy like the lames from nxt.

Comment

• If this was 2005 Joe I would be excited for Samoa Joe to be in WWE. Now after all these years of TNA running him into nothing?

Let him go back to ROH, and I do think he deserves better than NXT.

Comment

• hes baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! also i really believe rhino can be a main evet talent on the main roster. i always felt he was under used and i think he would be the perfect guy to pit reigns against that way reigns can learn also remember the main event roster is very thin so just food for thought

+ YouTube Video
            ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
            TazzMission
            Guardian of the Universe
            Last edited by TazzMission; 02-19-2015, 06:15 PM.

Comment

If resumes didn't matter then your precious cm punk would have never been signed.
              correction if resumes did matter it would not have taken till 2011 to put him in the main event spot. hell even kenta who is the biggest star in japan same with steen.

i think those 3 guys shouldnt have to be in developmental but i think with raw being so bad and hhh saying on austins podcast the third hour is a bitch to write and insists going back to 2 hours is best and i assume that is why they had no where else to put them other than nxt

Comment

• Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
                hes baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! also i really believe rhino can be a main evet talent on the main roster. i always felt he was under used and i think he would be the perfect guy to pit reigns against that way reigns can learn also remember the main event roster is very thin so just food for thought
                If the way he was used last time around is any indication, he won't be a main event guy this time. If anything, he'll be food for guys like Ryback and Rusev.

Comment

• Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
                  correction if resumes did matter it would not have taken till 2011 to put him in the main event spot.
                  you missed his point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post
                    If the way he was used last time around is any indication, he won't be a main event guy this time. If anything, he'll be food for guys like Ryback and Rusev.
                    all im saying is they should use him wile they have him because lets be honest the main event stars are thin in numbers plus the fans know who he is and i think with the whole hack scandal with rollins i think they will have him lose his cash in instead of letting him go from the company. i really do believe they will job him out for a wile as a punishment.

besides not to sound like a broken record but having rhino in a feud with reigns can benefit reigns so he can get over with the fans who hate he won and say he cant wrestle. also i may be in the minority on this particular forum but i think wade barret is also main event material as is cesaro ziggler and bray wyatt.

raw and smackdown have so much talent it isnt being used correctly and its sad

hell just lastnight i was going over a idea for 3 month feud between finn balor and bray and how it can be done and promoted
                    TazzMission
                    Guardian of the Universe
                    Last edited by TazzMission; 02-19-2015, 10:02 PM.

Comment

• Rhino wasn't signed. It was a one time thing so far.

Wwe has gone on record as saying that Rollins is in the clear from them because his account was hacked.

Comment

Wwe has gone on record as saying that Rollins is in the clear from them because his account was hacked.
                        yea well lets see what happens because actions speak louder than words i did read the chick will be put with barin corbin like that makes any sense but ok i guess thats there way of punishing her

and i say that because look how hhh was a mid carder after the whole curtain call thing at msg . he was supposed to get a big push before that and i see that happening with this nxt chick and rollins

Comment

• 2 completely different scenarios.

The curtain call broke the rules of kayfabe in the wwe at the time. And even hhh said he wasn't ready for the push at the time so it was actually for the better.

The twitter hack was a bitter ex that tried to fuck him over.

Comment

2 completely different scenarios.

The twitter hack was a bitter ex that tried to fuck him over.
                            yea well the product is pg. i mean hey i can be wrong and he wont get jobbed out all im saying is there is always a possibility

i will say i did see the diva chick's photos and honestly i have to say the fiancee is hotter by 5 miles. im not saying the diva isnt hot but the tats are a huge turn off for me
                            TazzMission
                            Guardian of the Universe
                            Last edited by TazzMission; 02-20-2015, 01:07 AM.

Comment

• i admit some of the stuff punk stated did sound fishy but why wate till now to file the lawsuit?

More On WWE Doctor Filing Lawsuit Against CM Punk And Colt Cabana, Response To Punk's Claims

s noted earlier, WWE's Dr. Chris Amann filed a defamation lawsuit against CM Punk and Colt Cabana today for comments made during their Art of Wrestling podcast made back during Thanksgiving weekend. Amann is seeking more than $1 million in compensatory damages as well as an undetermined amount of punitive damages. He claims the statements made by Punk and Cabana were false, defamatory and put him in a false light by insinuating a lack of "integrity … and/or inability or lack of competence to perform his professional duties as a medical doctor."

Amann's suit includes a detailed transcript from the podcast. The suit also points out that the podcast has been streamed more than 1 million times on YouTube and more than 10,000 times on SoundCloud, in addition to downloads on other platforms.

Punk claimed on the podcast that Amann misdiagnosed a growth on his back as a fatty deposit and disregarded requests to remove it, then said he later found out from another doctor that it was a full-blown MRSA staph infection. The lawsuit says "Amann was not requested by Brooks to treat and/or excise a lump, let a lone a purple, baseball-sized lump," also alleging that Punk never sought treatment for or showed Amann a lump and that Amann never prescribed Punk antibiotics for a lump or concussion.

Punk claimed that Amann once prescribed him antibiotics for a concussion and said he didn't know how to treat a concussion. Punk also claimed that during the Royal Rumble last year, he motioned to Amann that he had a concussion but Amann brushed it off. Amann says he followed proper protocol by advising Punk to leave the ring after a preliminary diagnosis of a possible concussion. Amann says he even requested that Punk undergo further evaluation and treatment in the training room backstage.

Amann is being represented by Phillip J. Zisook and Brian D. Saucier of Deutsch, Levy & Engel in Chicago. The lawsuit wasn't filed until today so it's likely that Punk and Cabana weren't served yet.

Because it is a company employee that filed the lawsuit, we've reached out to WWE for comment and will keep you updated.

Comment

• because filing a lawsuit takes time.

Comment

Working...
                                X