No announcement yet.

The Wrestling Thread Vol. 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It shouldn't be, because the wrong guy won and it was a lame finish.

Sting should have gone over.
    Marvelous Iggy
    God Of Turtles
    Last edited by Marvelous Iggy; 03-30-2015, 12:48 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Booster Beetle View Post
      So does anyone disagree Sting v HHH is the match of the night and a match of they year candidate?
      Highly entertaining but not that great. It will probably be match of the night though.

Originally posted by Marvelous Iggy View Post
      It shouldn't be, because the wrong guy won and it was a lame finish.

Agreed on the finish but having a strong HHH is smarter in the long run than a win for Sting. How do you shake the hand of the man that just hit you with a sledgehammer?

Comment

• Originally posted by Marvelous Iggy View Post

Not this.

Originally posted by W.West View Post
        A strong HHH is smarter in the long run than a win for Sting.
        This.

Comment

• Seeing Sting lose made me wish he never went to WWE, seeing my favorite wrestler lose to Triple H of all people is pretty weak. No way HHH should've won.

Comment

• And another thing... having sting lose just to set up another damn rock vs hhh match? Thumbs down

Comment

• i didnt get the ppv but did they really have sting job?
              .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• yes

Comment

• as big of a wrestling fan you say you are tazz, im surprised you didn't just pay the $10 for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by chosenone85 View Post
                    as big of a wrestling fan you say you are tazz, im surprised you didn't just pay the $10 for it.
                    dude i cant even watch raw anymore for free on tv do to how bad it has been. the most i can watch is an hour than i turn it off i really do and from the results i have read so far about mania i really do believe i may just say fuck pro wrestling now because why would i want to watch a product thats going to recycle the same crap all over again? i mean really did big show need that win in the battle royal? i feel that if i buy the network im supporting a bad product currently being done now. besides why pay when i can find everything on youtube for free? i admit im not a huge sting fan but anyone who is you have to admit the build up for his feud with hhh was terrible but to also have sting lose as well? im not saying or trying to come off as a guy from creative but how is any company going to sign guy give him one of the worst build ups and have him lose at there superbowl type ppv? i knew last years mania was bad but this is even worse. also why even tease a nwo vs dx feud when its 15 years to late and it will eventually be scrapped by tomorrow?

its creative stuff like that wich scares me after taker does hang it up because once he is gone who will become wwe's next must see at mania let alone a brand name to make wwe money?

i can say the day vince mcmahon either dies or retires and hhh takes over i will tune in but now i have zero interest because i find it boring
                    TazzMission
                    Guardian of the Universe
                    Last edited by TazzMission; 03-30-2015, 02:20 AM.

Comment

• THE FUTURE IS NOW

Comment

• so rollins won the belt? interesting

Comment

• Yeah apparently if Mr. MITB cashes in during a match, it turns into a triple threat. I figured the original match would be cancelled or be a draw and then itd be Champ vs Mr. MITB

Comment

• Originally posted by Booster Beetle View Post
                            Yeah apparently if Mr. MITB cashes in during a match, it turns into a triple threat. I figured the original match would be cancelled or be a draw and then itd be Champ vs Mr. MITB
                            it does peak my interest to tune in but i know whatll happen . ill tune in expecting to see seth get a nice run only to get squashed either on raw or some cheeky paper-view

i honestly am just giving up because wwe got me before and dropped it big time

Comment

• ok so i just watched the sting vs hhh match on youtube. i have to say for 56 sting was amazing. my nitpicks however was wile i thought hhh's enterance was pretty cool it could have been better when he was dressed as a king terminator. my other two nitpicks are why for the love of god tease a nwo dx feud when you know they aint going to continue with it and why didnt they have the finish be a draw between the 2 men like they did with hbk and hhh at royal rumble in the last man standing match?

Comment

• What a great Wrestlemania! Even better that I was THERE!

When Sting jobbed to HHH, that made me sick. You give an icon ONE match and you have him job?!? I will say that the nWo vs. DX mini battle was pretty damn cool.

They did the right thing with Seth Rollins cashing in, although it was kind of odd that he would cash in MIB DURING the match. Usually, they wait for the current match to conclude before their music hits. Still, that was a great ending and Seth was able to get over while keeping Brock's "Beast" gimmick intact. Seeing Reigns getting rag-dolled throughout the match was HILARIOUS. There was a dude in the crowd that had a Suplex counter. LOL! Funny how RR got more heel heat and boos in that stadium than Cena.

Comment

Working...
                                X