No announcement yet.

The Wrestling Thread Vol. 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I truthfully just didn't expect Cena to be willing to put him over right off the bat. Shows how in love management is with Owens at the moment.

Sig made by Zander Yurami

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarecrow View Post
      I truthfully just didn't expect Cena to be willing to put him over right off the bat. Shows how in love management is with Owens at the moment.
      i had a feeling because wwe is booking him for a lot of raws between now and i think august

im def tuning in tomorrow..............
      .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• I didn't expect it either. Hopefully it'll shut up alot of the "Cena buries everyone" whiny asses. Cena has shown time and time again he will do what's best for the company and do what needs to be done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robinson View Post
          I didn't expect it either. Hopefully it'll shut up alot of the "Cena buries everyone" whiny asses. Cena has shown time and time again he will do what's best for the company and do what needs to be done.
          thing is as annoying the iwc can be if anyone did deserve such a win it is steen. thats how i felt about the whole streak ending with taker. give it to someone who can really benefit from it wich at the time i still stand by was bray wyatt.

i didnt see the ppv but my jaw hit the floor when it was confirmed cena jobbed cleanly

on the whole cena buries everyone its really vince who decides on that alot of people really believe cena does his own thing

i remember a article say back in january vince wanted to make cena even more of a underdog who is overcoming the odds but really from a creative stance its been done and beaten to death. i mean christ the man is a 12 or 13 time champion how much more of an underdog can he be really?

i dont hate cena as a person but i really think he needs a better gimmick. i mean even the corny white rapper shtick can work in the pg era and he wouldnt have to be heel

Comment

I didn't expect it either. Hopefully it'll shut up alot of the "Cena buries everyone" whiny asses. Cena has shown time and time again he will do what's best for the company and do what needs to be done.
            A Cena burial isn't about the man behind the character as much as it is the WWE's Creative Team lacking vision for his opponents after their Cena feud. We've watched a boring pattern of guys being built up for months (Umaga, R-Truth, Tensai, Bray Wyatt, Rusev etc) for the singular purpose of being fed to Cena. Once that feud is over, the guy languishes on the mid-card or gets taken off TV.

In KO's case, HHH seems to be very protective of his NXT guys, so this *might* not be the case for Owens. However, Bray Wyatt also got a win over Cena, but ended up losing to Cena on 3 PPVs. 6 months from now, if Owens won his feud with Cena or it ended in a stalemate, I'll believe that WWE has truly done right by him. But only time will tell.
            Check out my Green Lantern product reviews on Twitter as the Emerald Enthusiast! @EmeraldEnthusi1

Comment

• reason i said cena won't lose was because i thought it was for the title.

Comment

• Originally posted by "Chosen" View Post
                reason i said cena won't lose was because i thought it was for the title.
                that title is meaningless whoever has it honestly. if wwe quit doing crappy plugs of the wwe network and shitty b-list hollywood segments they can focus on making the us title ic title and tag titles mean something on a 3 hour show

also ever notice since like 2005 most tag teams have been broken up and been given singles runs? i feel like thats wwes other big issue

Comment

• speaking only about the US title, WWE has given it a lot of focus during the Cena run as he has defended it every week since winning it.

Comment

• Originally posted by "Chosen" View Post
                    speaking only about the US title, WWE has given it a lot of focus during the Cena run as he has defended it every week since winning it.
                    well thats because vince wants to shove him down everyones throats. again i dont hate cena if anything i respect him for all the charity stuff he does but say if this was wade barret daniel bryan or anyone else with the us title i wouldnt see them promoted let alone have a us title open challenge. thats the issue with this current era vince mchaon thinks cena is the only hot seller and just by having cena basicly be in every little thing vince is taking away the spotlight from other stars. if you think back to the attitude era it wasnt just controversial gimmicks that made it amazing it was also they were building guys as well. i mean shit dude i remember original dx hhh where he turned at mania 15 joined the corporation and slowly was built to become one if not the best heels in the company next to piper. we dont see that anymore. its either the same match with a twist ( triple threats being wwes new thing of always doing)for the millionth time . the last time i watched raw was after royal rummble of this year and despite the interent throwing a bitch fit about reigns i felt reigns could have been something . i mean really all that aisde there is going to be a day when cena retires and who will wwe have to put in that position to be the face of the company if there not building anybody up? rollins is keeping the belt till summerslam in wich he will drop to brock wich imo is another bad call since brock is only part time.

its like the only reason why they keep the us belt ic belt and tag belts around is to just sell replicas of at wweshop.com

Comment

• Why do think Cena is working with up and comers.

He and Vince and hhh all know he can't go forever so he is now in the role of elevating talent and putting them over in the long run. They may not win their particular matches but the look good losing.

Shawn Michaels did the same thing the last few years of his career.

Comment

• Just another example, Bret "beating" Austin twice at two big PPVs and they made Austin a bigger star than he previously was.

Comment

Why do think Cena is working with up and comers.

He and Vince and hhh all know he can't go forever so he is now in the role of elevating talent and putting them over in the long run. They may not win their particular matches but the look good losing.

Shawn Michaels did the same thing the last few years of his career.
                          well lets see how long this lasts because the wwe seems to have a pattern lately and its not at all good. its not just with cena either so i wanted to mention that so you wouldnt think im 100% anti cena

Comment

• Samoa Joe Reportedly Signs Full-Time WWE Contract

Source: PWTorch

Samoa Joe has reportedly signed a full-time deal with WWE after impressing everyone at the recent NXT TV tapings, according to PWTorch.com. Joe's merchandise sales from his first WWE t-shirt were so "off the charts" that Vince McMahon and Triple H pushed to get him signed to a full-time deal.

Joe will reportedly fulfill his indie dates that are already scheduled but will be working a full-time WWE schedule, likely with NXT before going to the main roster.

Comment

• hmmm very interesting podcasts with balor and owens

i didnt know owens was french. really interesting story on how he learned english

+ YouTube Video
                              ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

+ YouTube Video
                              ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

• i finished the cena/owens match and wow amazing and my respect level for cenas wrestling abilty went up

i believe this can be match of the year. i would like a owens/hhh feud in some fashion after the owens/cena feud

Comment

Working...
                                X