No announcement yet.

The Wrestling Thread Vol. 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've always said that there's no such thing as a stupid question. But this one makes me waver on that.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/quora/201...d.html?ref=yfp

Comment

• Styling and profiling!

http://uproxx.com/prowrestling/2015/...ding-entrance/

Comment

• he has new gear also titled beared outlaw if you follow him on twitter

James Storm Teases NXT Takeover Appearance, Has He Officially Signed With WWE?

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/...er-appearance/
        .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• James Storm arrives in NXT!

ORLANDO, Fla. — One night after the critically acclaimed TakeOver: Respect special on WWE Network, NXT has again made waves.

James Storm, an 18-year veteran and former heavyweight champion, made his unannounced debut at tonight’s NXT TV tapings. He competed in a match that will air on NXT on Wednesday, Oct. 21, only on WWE Network.

The official NXT Twitter account broke the news of Storm’s presence in the NXT Arena at Full Sail University, and Triple H also tweeted about the appearance.

http://www.wwe.com/shows/wwenxt/jame...arrives-in-nxt

Comment

• Wow

Comment

• Originally posted by Booster Beetle View Post
              Wow
              all we need now is bobby roode the wolves manik and gunner.

Comment

• He probably won't go to main roster, there's been a few guys do nxt one offs.

And the wolves had their chance, they blew off wwe for tna.

And gunners a douche.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robinson View Post
                  He probably won't go to main roster, there's been a few guys do nxt one offs.

And the wolves had their chance, they blew off wwe for tna.

And gunners a douche.
                  storm should just stay at nxt and as far as im concerned even ziggler has a better chance in nxt than what hes currently in now and as much as im a big fanboy of balor he needs to stay in nxt because it does him justice . its bad enough they pretty much fucked up nevile on the main roster........... i so long for the day vince retires and hhh takes over and nxt needs to be a 2 hour show since its a huge brand . i get more joy out of nxt than i do the main shows raw and smackdown. i find nxt less theatrical unlike the main tv shows

Comment

• The main shows are what brings in the money.

And Neville is on the show every week, plus they originally wanted to make him mighty mouse. I thinks doing ok.

Nxt is never going to be another league and it's a demotion for ziggler to go down to it. All nxt is for is to get the guy's ready for the big leagues. Learn to talk and wrestle wwe style. It's not a money maker for wwe by any means.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robinson View Post

Nxt is never going to be another league and it's a demotion for ziggler to go down to it. All nxt is for is to get the guy's ready for the big leagues. Learn to talk and wrestle wwe style. It's not a money maker for wwe by any means.
                      eh honestly i think if we went around the country and asked what actual wrestling fans prefer nxt or the main 2 shows i would assume ( not for sure) they would say nxt is more wrestling orianted wich is what they want instead of a 3 hour sad attempt at a hollywood circus that is raw and smackdown.

maybe im over reaching but raw and smackdown shows do good ( better than tna thats for sure) but they dont sell out like they use to back say 15 years ago. nxt ive heard has sold out all the time. that says a lot. im not saying all this because i dig the indy stars but have zero interest in raw and there have been many times where im like guh its 3 hours instead of 2. just last week it was reported vince was outraged by the tv ratings wich was terrible. that should say the product is losing interest. wwe may be a huge enterprise now but there not immune to go down it could be 5 years or maybe for not another 10 but i recomend wwe vince and creative get there shit together wile they have the time.

if wwe had to get rid of one of the 2 main shows i suggest get rid of smackdown and make nxt the new brand but seperate from raw. dont have the 2 brands blend . i also recomend raw go back to 2 hours. and for the love of god please dont bring back old timers when you have a fresh locker room full of talent you can do something with. i also request wwe have more title defences as far as the tag belts and ic belt are concerned as a legitament division and not some crappy whatever challenge there currently pushing now .
                      TazzMission
                      Guardian of the Universe
                      Last edited by TazzMission; 10-09-2015, 05:25 AM.

Comment

• Cool video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEHvZ3HpVV4

Comment

• More!

http://www.videobash.com/video_show/...ps-quot-241265

Comment

• rumored for tonights wwe us title challenge at hell in the cell

+ YouTube Video
                            ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

or

+ YouTube Video
                            ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

• Prolly not joe or storm.

Comment

• Yea it was neither one. Del Rio

Comment

Working...
                                X