Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
    I started watching old wcw and ecw and some smokey mountain
    I need to watch more of all of those. I watched a bunch of Taz's stuff both in ECW and WWE. I like him. He's killing promos as a manager for Brian Cage (of Luca Underground fame) in AEW

Space Cop
    The Dandy
    Last edited by Space Cop; 09-01-2020, 03:42 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
      I need to watch more of all of those. I watched a bunch of Taz's stuff both in ECW and WWE. I like him. He's killing promos as a manager for Brian Cage (of Luca Underground fame) in AEW

I hear cage is already being burried. I listen to the jim cornette and the keepin it real 100 official podcasts with konan and disco inferno. Worth a listen if you haven't already
      .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

...Im a big fan of that boneyard match from mania ...
        That was good stuff. If it is his final match, it would be a shame to lose the pop, but it would be such a fitting ending.

Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
        I hear cage is already being burried. I listen to the jim cornette and the keepin it real 100 official podcasts with konan and disco inferno. Worth a listen if you haven't already
        I have watched some of Cornette’s podcast that hits Youtube and he often makes good points, but I can’t follow him. He’s so negative, I think I’d be turned off to any wrestling if I kept that up. If there’s a match I really hated on AEW or WWE, I’ll check out his analysis.

Sept. 5 is AEW’s next PPV (which I won’t be buying). That’ll tell if Cage is getting any kind of push soon.
        Space Cop
        The Dandy
        Last edited by Space Cop; 09-01-2020, 01:25 PM.

Comment

That was good stuff. If it is his final match, it would be a shame to lose the pop, but it would be such a fitting ending.

I have watched some of Cornette’s podcast that hits Youtube and he often makes good points, but I can’t follow him. He’s so negative, I think I’d be turned off to any wrestling if I kept that up. If there’s a match I really hated on AEW or WWE, I’ll check out his analysis.

Sept. 5 is AEW’s next PPV (which I won’t be buying). That’ll tell if Cage is getting any kind of push soon.
          Rumor is survivor series is his legit final once since his debut was survivor series 1990. He also signed a 20 year deal wich i assume is for merch because hes already 55 years old

Comment

• BTW: if you have any particular matches recommended from Smokey Mountain, I'd love to track them down. Between WWE-N and Youtube, I should be able to find most.

Comment

BTW: if you have any particular matches recommended from Smokey Mountain, I'd love to track them down. Between WWE-N and Youtube, I should be able to find most.
              I only saw a few through my recomendation list so i wouldnt even know where to suggest you start looking for

Comment

• As for the new wwe us title i think its nice but the only gripes i have are the giant lettering in the middle and lack of color on top of the center plate. Its really a ocd thing with me because i like detail. Yea its weird but hey its me. Same for the aew tnt title i dont hate it but again i feel more detail can make it look better in the center plate. As for the leather strap i would of done a glossy white strap with gold trim on all the plates make it look really clean
                TazzMission
                Guardian of the Universe
                Last edited by TazzMission; 09-06-2020, 03:33 AM.

Comment

• ^Yeah, I preferred when elements of the flag were used in the US title.
                  I like the TNT title. It could have more going on, but I wouldn't want too much.
                  The main AEW title reminds me of WCW's old one, which I like.
                  Space Cop
                  The Dandy
                  Last edited by Space Cop; 09-06-2020, 04:10 AM.

Comment

^Yeah, I preferred when elements of the flag were used in the US title.
                    I like the TNT title. It could have more going on, but I wouldn't want too much.
                    Rumor is the universal title is getting a redesighn and unveiled at clash of the champions this year. The person who leaked the ic and us redesighn is the one saying it so far they been right and i love the aew title. Thats a beuty

Comment

... i love the aew title. Thats a beuty
                      It's that old-school approach. Big and lots of gold. Looks like a boxer's title.

If I ever get a replica, I have my eye on a nice unofficial one of Hogan's Wrestlemania III title. It goes for less than $200, which is significantly less than WWE's official one that can't use the proper WWF logo.

Comment

^Yeah, I preferred when elements of the flag were used in the US title.
                        Rumor is the universal title is getting a redesighn and unveiled at clash of the champions this year. The person who leaked the ic and us redesighn is the one saying it so far they been right and i love the aew title. Thats a beuty

Comment

It's that old-school approach. Big and lots of gold. Looks like a boxer's title.

If I ever get a replica, I have my eye on a nice unofficial one of Hogan's Wrestlemania III title. It goes for less than $200, which is significantly less than WWE's official one that can't use the proper WWF logo.
                          Im usually never big on replicas or props because really i have no were to display them in my place. But if i did id go for the original winged eagle wwf title the old european title , the old wwf light heavyweight title and old NWA title . I believe there is a aew title replica im not sure. What blows about this year in Illinois theres no meet and greets and i would get those belts autographed . We are lucky days of the dead horror con is still on in November by ohare airport. Just cant wait till 2020 is over
                          TazzMission
                          Guardian of the Universe
                          Last edited by TazzMission; 09-06-2020, 04:36 AM.

Comment

...What blows about this year in Illinois theres no meet and greets and i would get those belts autographed . We are lucky days of the dead horror con is still on in November by ohare airport. Just cant wait till 2020 is over
                            Yeah, I go to a few cons a year that have been counseled (one’s a big family trip). Last year, I met and got a signed photo from Ric Flair at a horror con (that does other celebs too). Lots of people in line had belt replicas. One dude had a chair signed by a bunch of big names. That was pretty cool.

Comment

Yeah, I go to a few cons a year that have been counseled (one’s a big family trip). Last year, I met and got a signed photo from Ric Flair at a horror con (that does other celebs too). Lots of people in line had belt replicas. One dude had a chair signed by a bunch of big names. That was pretty cool.
                              I remember when i met Chris Jericho at a fye in 2007 he was signing fozzys new album a fan walked in covered in tattoos of wrestlers signatures. He would get his body signed and get it tatted that day. As a joke the friend i was with bought Jericho a justin bieber calendar he laughed and said his daughters will love it. All in all nice guy. I also met cm punk twice john cena jake roberts lex luger lita Victoria torrie Wilson and road warriors in 2003 before hawk died at a local promotion called pcw wich closed sadly . The original 4 horsemen were here about 5 years ago at Chicago auto show but to pricey in the 500 dollar range so i passed on going
                              TazzMission
                              Guardian of the Universe
                              Last edited by TazzMission; 09-06-2020, 04:47 PM.

Comment

• ^Cool. I've only met 3 wrestlers (unless you count Don Frye who is more known as an MMA fighter). Besides Flair, it was Roddy Piper and Jim Duggan. All were cool.

I'd love to get the original Four Horsemen. 3 to go!

Comment

Working...
                                X