No announcement yet.

The Wrestling Thread Vol. 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't think he'll bury it like Vince, but it will undoubtedly show his influence on the ongoing product. My biggest hope is that it leads to a WWE-like Network with the combined content of both. I've watched every Dynamite and Rampage episode and the huge majority of the AEW's Youtube stuff, but I haven't bought a single PPV. Access to all that plus the history of ROH would be great.

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
      I don't think he'll bury it like Vince, but it will undoubtedly show his influence on the ongoing product. My biggest hope is that it leads to a WWE-like Network with the combined content of both. I've watched every Dynamite and Rampage episode and the huge majority of the AEW's Youtube stuff, but I haven't bought a single PPV. Access to all that plus the history of ROH would be great.
      I guess hhh tried buying roh originally and was denied before his heart cardiac event. Also notice how wwe is slowly phasing out hhh? Hes no longer nxt owner and not at the office . Its crazy to see all my childhood heros no longer wrestling
      .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• Yeah and NXT has taken a dive, but it’s not without interest.

Comment

Yeah and NXT has taken a dive, but it’s not without interest.
          I saw vince on the pat macafee show and man vince looks old. I give him credit for his work ethnic but the man can use some r and r. Look up a 7 hour video of jim cornette telling vince stories. Its actually interesting.

Comment

• I cant believe its happening Austin v owens. This should be a main event because its stone cold. Also vader is second enductee for hof. For some reason i though he already was and i had to double check. Im slipping
            TazzMission
            Guardian of the Universe
            Last edited by TazzMission; 03-08-2022, 04:27 PM.

Comment

• ^I'm very pleased about Vader's entry.
              Word is this morning it might be just a showdown and bump (presumably Austin stunning Owens) but not a real match. They have confirmed Stone Cold will be there, though.

Comment

^I'm very pleased about Vader's entry.
                Word is this morning it might be just a showdown and bump (presumably Austin stunning Owens) but not a real match. They have confirmed Stone Cold will be there, though.
                I hope its more than a showdown. I read wwe has to sell 50 000 tickets for mania. I may be off by the number but yea its reported they still need to sell a lot

Comment

• ^That's what I heard last though that was a few days ago. Now that Austin did the promo, they might be able to get closer.

Comment

• Interesting to know wwe dosent own the hardy boyz theme titled loaded. Jeffs in aew and aew is trying to obtain licensing for it

Comment

^That's what I heard last though that was a few days ago. Now that Austin did the promo, they might be able to get closer.
                      I just read its a full match it also stated about how it will affect his legacy creative wise and oviously money. . Im curious if Austin will go over or pass the torch to owens by giving him the win. Im also curious to know what wwe paid to get him to come back after 19 years because Austin said many times on his podcast he is done . Your not going to shell out big figures for just a segment. Im just assuming but i Wouldn't be shocked if Austin got 7 figures . Youd be amazed at what sting charges cons to put on facepaint . No lie according to the jim cornette podcast sting charges 5 grand at the convention for just having facepaint. On the same show undertaker will come to your bday for a few grand just for 1 hour. With how big of names Austin sting undertaker are they can demand whatever they want and righfully get it
                      TazzMission
                      Guardian of the Universe
                      Last edited by TazzMission; 03-10-2022, 03:05 AM.

Comment

• I read big e broke his neck,. Shame hoping for a speedy recovery

Comment

• Scott hall is on life support do to multiple heart attacks according to wrestlinginc.Com. Guh hes one of my favorites from early wwf as razor ramon.
                          TazzMission
                          Guardian of the Universe
                          Last edited by TazzMission; 03-13-2022, 06:38 PM.

Comment

• That stinks and not just because I was hoping to meet him some day.

Comment

• Kevin nash revealed the hall family will be taking Scott hall off life support. Scott hall is 63. Thats usually not a good sign. The story is he 3 heart attacks and blood clots day before yesterday wich is Saturday. He just had a hip replaced after a fall
                              TazzMission
                              Guardian of the Universe
                              Last edited by TazzMission; 03-14-2022, 02:06 PM.

Comment

• Sharmell is going into the hof. I get shes bookers wife but what has she done? I would of used that induction for jazz. Jazz brought shit to pro wrestling

Comment

Working...
                                X