Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Wrestling Thread Vol. 3

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Well, over the weekend Edge started a Brood-like stable with Damian Priest and the rumor is Rhea is a likely candidate. It would give her a better main-roster push than she's got in the tag division.

    20220405-035732-e1649131098203.jpg

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
      Well, over the weekend Edge started a Brood-like stable with Damian Priest and the rumor is Rhea is a likely candidate. It would give her a better main-roster push than she's got in the tag division.

      20220405-035732-e1649131098203.jpg
      I heard about this. I read aew was taking shots at it on twtter saying its a house of black copy. I Haven't watched other than highlights but i love edges new theme
      .................................................. ..........................

      Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

      Comment


      • We covered Wrestlemania on our podcast network. Enjoy:
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMM9KtHaNMY

        Comment


        • Im liking edges new stable. They could use balor since wwe is doing nothing with him. Has the stable been given a name yet?
          .................................................. ..........................

          Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

          Comment


          • I haven't heard one yet. It definitely has a Brood connection, but they're not calling it Brood 2.0 or anything (thankfully).

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
              I haven't heard one yet. It definitely has a Brood connection, but they're not calling it Brood 2.0 or anything (thankfully).
              Hmmm ok
              .................................................. ..........................

              Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

              Comment


              • ^Well, I don't actually know a lot about the Brood because I wasn't watching at the time, but he used the music and when they were leading into this story, they did a blood dump a couple times, but made it black (I guess for PG reasons).

                f61c5684c973f3a5baa726cbe283366b_crop_exact.jpg?w=1200&h=1200&q=75.jpg
                Space Cop
                The Dandy
                Last edited by Space Cop; 04-25-2022, 03:52 PM.

                Comment


                • I've watched a few af Flair's recent podcasts, and he doesn't look well. This is not a good idea.

                  ​​​​​​https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...U2?li=BB15ms5q
                  The pandemic should have ended in the United States in March. You know why it didn't, don't you? Think about that every time you put on a mask.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Trey Strain View Post
                    I've watched a few af Flair's recent podcasts, and he doesn't look well. This is not a good idea.
                    I've heard the rumor and had hopes it's one of those far-out, not real things, but apparently Flair has confirmed and given the date on a Crockett Promotions card.

                    I think he looks about what you'd expect for his age and life, but he's not ring-shape.

                    SEC_99561210.jpg?quality=90&strip=all.jpg

                    Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
                    Im liking edges new stable. They could use balor since wwe is doing nothing with him. Has the stable been given a name yet?
                    It's Judgment Day. And Ripley is in.



                    Apparently, Harland (Parker Boudreaux) was a likely fourth, but WWE dropped him.

                    Harland-400x240.jpg
                    Space Cop
                    The Dandy
                    Last edited by Space Cop; 05-17-2022, 03:23 AM.

                    Comment


                    • Saha and Naomi walked out . Wwe released a official statement
                      .................................................. ..........................

                      Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

                      Comment


                      • And Flair’s opponent could be Steamboat.

                        Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
                        Saha and Naomi walked out . Wwe released a official statement
                        Yeah, this is bizarre.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                          Did you see the interview with ember moon saying wwe held like a 5 hour meeting saying the women need to dress more revealing? Its a interesting interview because apparently they want all women to be like mandy rose. She also was crying in the interview on how creative wanted her to go back to her original character as a heel yet vince pulled her off tv indefinitely. She was upset because theres people who are there only For a check and dosent care about the craft like her. I recommend you watch it
                          TazzMission
                          Guardian of the Universe
                          Last edited by TazzMission; 05-17-2022, 01:32 PM.
                          .................................................. ..........................

                          Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

                          Comment


                          • I have that interview saved (the Chris Van Vliet one, right?), but I did hear that bit about it. Not surprised. I still watch NXT, but it's gotten so goofy and has a lot of dumb romance/slutty stuff.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                              I have that interview saved (the Chris Van Vliet one, right?), but I did hear that bit about it. Not surprised. I still watch NXT, but it's gotten so goofy and has a lot of dumb romance/slutty stuff.
                              Yes that interview. Wwe is dead imo
                              .................................................. ..........................

                              Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by TazzMission View Post

                                Yes that interview. Wwe is dead imo
                                If Asuka left, I'd probably quit. As it is, there are still wrestlers I like. I actually enjoy NXT UK (which is probably the furthest removed from Vince's view). But overall, the product is sad. I skim RAW. I watch Smackdown, but that's because the Fox app only makes me watch three quick commercials and it's easy to watch in the background.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X