Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Wrestling Thread Vol. 3

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Vince is surely the most important person in wrestling history. I think for more bad reasons than good ones, but still the most important.

    I wonder who leaked this information about him. Maybe Stephanie, Shane or Triple H did it after he threw them under the bus. Or maybe all three of them did. I couldn't blame them for doing it, but at the same time Stephanie and Shane would risk getting disinherited.

    The whole thing was just so unnecessary. A man that rich doesn't have to hit on employees. But he's done exactly what he's wanted to for a long time.

    I wonder about Cameo Kneuer. If I was going to hit on somebody, it would be her.

    ​​​​​​https://bufffamouspeeps.tumblr.com/p...h-cameo-kneuer
    Trey Strain
    Guardian of the Universe
    Last edited by Trey Strain; 07-23-2022, 02:29 AM.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Trey Strain View Post
      Vince is surely the most important person in wrestling history. I think for more bad reasons than good ones, but still the most important.

      I wonder who leaked this information about him. Maybe Stephanie, Shane or Triple H did it after he threw them under the bus. Or maybe all three of them did. I couldn't blame them for doing it, but at the same time Stephanie and Shane would risk getting disinherited.

      The whole thing was just so unnecessary. A man that rich doesn't have to hit on employees. But he's done exactly what he's wanted to for a long time.

      I wonder about Cameo Kneuer. If I was going to hit on somebody, it would be her.

      ​​​​​​https://bufffamouspeeps.tumblr.com/p...h-cameo-kneuer
      Nick khan has a history of doing this stuff and vince hired him according to jim cornette
      .................................................. ..........................

      Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

      Comment


      • I'd have more faith if Trips had primary creative control than Khan.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
          I'd have more faith if Trips had primary creative control than Khan.
          Vince is gone from everything including creative. Hhh has bruce prichards job and stephanie is full ceo. Theres also rumor kevin dunn will take over. Hes not liked by anyone . I guess hes in vinces close circle. Im not going to get excited or shit on anything just yet because i want fo see what this new regime will bring
          TazzMission
          Guardian of the Universe
          Last edited by TazzMission; 07-23-2022, 02:09 PM.
          .................................................. ..........................

          Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

          Comment


          • ^Ditto. I hope some good changes will be coming, but I'm not going to just say "the product will be great again." Let's see.

            Comment


            • Stephanie is both co-CEO and chairwoman of the board, so she outranks Khan. He can't do anything that she doesn't like.

              Triple H will have a huge say-so in both personnel and creative, which is also good.

              I hope they put Paul Heyman in charge of creative.

              Comment


              • Timing is everything, as they say, and the timing of this tells the story. At age 77, Vince suddenly decides to depose three relations who have helped him run the company for more than 20 years. Then suddenly, Vince gets chased out. This means that either one or more of the relations did it, or Nick Khan saw that the McMahon family was weakened and he had a chance to take over if he could get rid of Vince.

                In either case, Vince did this to himself. He gave someone both the motive and the opportunity.

                A friend of mine once said of Bill Gates, "Why does he still give a shit?" You could ask the same question of just about any capitalist. It's like a drug addiction to them, and they die with it.

                Comment


                • It's official. Trips will be head of creative. I think that's about the best news from the realm of realistic possibilities.

                  Also, I've come across these two linked Youtube channels recently that are associated with Sgt. Slaughter. These two (though both had technical difficulties) give his rather interesting different perspective on the Montreal Screwjob (like one that would probably make the dirt sheets if the channels had more attention):

                  + http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tw2LWc5dPc" title="View this video at YouTube in a new window or tab" target="_blank">YouTube Video
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tw2LWc5dPc"> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tw2LWc5dPc" /> ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

                  + http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8D_Ks60fj-s&t=593s" title="View this video at YouTube in a new window or tab" target="_blank">YouTube Video
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8D_Ks60fj-s&t=593s"> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8D_Ks60fj-s&t=593s" /> ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
                  Space Cop
                  The Dandy
                  Last edited by Space Cop; 07-25-2022, 03:25 PM.

                  Comment


                  • Vince did a lot of awful things, like continuing the live show after Owen Hart was killed in the ring. That's how much he cared about anybody.

                    Comment


                    • ^Oh, yeah. He's not what I would call a nice man overall. Manipulating Pullman's widow into being interviewed on TV the next day was a bad call too.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                        It's official. Trips will be head of creative. I think that's about the best news from the realm of realistic possibilities.

                        Also, I've come across these two linked Youtube channels recently that are associated with Sgt. Slaughter. These two (though both had technical difficulties) give his rather interesting different perspective on the Montreal Screwjob (like one that would probably make the dirt sheets if the channels had more attention):

                        + http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tw2LWc5dPc" title="View this video at YouTube in a new window or tab" target="_blank">YouTube Video
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tw2LWc5dPc"> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tw2LWc5dPc" /> ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

                        + http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8D_Ks60fj-s&t=593s" title="View this video at YouTube in a new window or tab" target="_blank">YouTube Video
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8D_Ks60fj-s&t=593s"> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8D_Ks60fj-s&t=593s" /> ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
                        Now im even more curious because will wwe go back to 12 ppvs instead of 24? Will wwe not do Saudi Arabia anymore? Will the talent now get royalties from the wwe network including ppv pay?
                        .................................................. ..........................

                        Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

                        Comment


                        • There's some interesting material here. It looks like Vince actually paid company money, and not his own money, to buy those women's silence -- even though, as a multi-billionaire, he would never miss $14 million. How stupid was that?

                          It looks like Kevin Dunn is on the way out, which Jim Cornette will celebrate. And Paul Heyman might get a bigger role now.

                          I'm not sure how much of this stuff about Shane I believe. Cornette knew Shane pretty well, and he said a week ago that Shane was very well off and probably wouldn't want to bother with working there again. I imagine that he could come back if he wanted to. I wouldn't be surprised if he replaces Khan at some point.

                          ​​​​​​https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aD3DhYE9b7I

                          Comment


                          • Come to think of it, isn't it a crime to do what Vince did?

                            Comment


                            • If I had pilfered $200 of a company's money to pay for a prostitute, I'd have already been arrested. But the wheels of justice grind slowly for billionaires, if they grind at all.

                              Comment


                              • Looks like wwe is in talks with banks and naomi to return . Personally id try to get ember moon back
                                .................................................. ..........................

                                Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X