The Wrestling Thread Vol. 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dexter loomis is back. I pray Wyatt returns next
    .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
      Dexter loomis is back. I pray Wyatt returns next
      Yeah, these are all good signs. It would've been nice if Io Shirai could've kept her NXT name when moving up, but I'd rather have them than worry about the name. They did call Loomis and Kross by their established names.

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post

Yeah, these are all good signs. It would've been nice if Io Shirai could've kept her NXT name when moving up, but I'd rather have them than worry about the name. They did call Loomis and Kross by their established names.
        Im curious if this means Roman will drop the title. Maybe not now but there definitely putting kross in the title hunt. Im thinking drew also since he never got a fare shake. Also going off the cornette podcast just out of curiosity if mjf came to wwe and feuds with the miz who do you turn face?

Comment

• I don't think MJF wants to work face, but I could be wrong.

Comment

I don't think MJF wants to work face, but I could be wrong.
            What about miz though? Im positive he wants to also be heel. It would be interesting to see how hhh would go about that. Also What happens to cody when he eventually returns from injury? Was his deal a vince only deal or will hhh honor what cody has done in wwe when he returned at mania? Theres so many what ifs.

Comment

• ^Cody is too much of a drawl to drop.

Yeah, I can't imagine Miz as face either. You can have heel-heel rivalries though. Sometimes I think booking is too afraid of that. In fact, heel-heel works better for a rivalry (beyond one match) than face-face.
              I actually don't like either one. MJF can insult really well, but he doesn't impress me in the ring. And I hate the Miz. I skip his stuff on RAW unless his opponent is a favorite of mine. I guess I tend to prefer the unstoppable heel than the whiny, needs-to-cheat-to-win heel. But I don't have a hard and fast rule because Roddy is my favorite of all time and he was most often that last category.

Comment

• IMO i dont care if wyatt comes back. The fiend and firefly funhouse stuff was just meh. MJF still has 2 years on his deal and Khan aint letting him out early. Rumors are he already got whatever raise and they are just sitting on him until punk comes back. WHich by that time all of the excitement of his "pipe bomb" will be dead. AEW really needs someone besides Tony to be the booker. He's slowly turning into a Vince "out of touch" booker as they say. Gimmick matches all the time, surprise signings that go no where. AEW has lost alot of its shine that it had when it first came out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robinson View Post
                  IMO i dont care if wyatt comes back. The fiend and firefly funhouse stuff was just meh. MJF still has 2 years on his deal and Khan aint letting him out early. Rumors are he already got whatever raise and they are just sitting on him until punk comes back. WHich by that time all of the excitement of his "pipe bomb" will be dead. AEW really needs someone besides Tony to be the booker. He's slowly turning into a Vince "out of touch" booker as they say. Gimmick matches all the time, surprise signings that go no where. AEW has lost alot of its shine that it had when it first came out.
                  I tried watching aew and i just cant stick with it. I cant take a lot of those people seriously. As for Wyatt who said anything about the fiend? I Would want him to do another character change. Hed be perfect for a alex jones qanon conspiracy theorist

Comment

I tried watching aew and i just cant stick with it. I cant take a lot of those people seriously. As for Wyatt who said anything about the fiend? I Would want him to do another character change. Hed be perfect for a alex jones qanon conspiracy theorist
                    With Jones recent legal issues, I really doubt they would run any type of similar character. I usually just have RAW, Smackdown or aew just playing in the background while im doing something else those days. Given that the fiend was a merch seller theres a strong chance if bray came back that it would somehow be tied to that.

Comment

With Jones recent legal issues, I really doubt they would run any type of similar character. I usually just have RAW, Smackdown or aew just playing in the background while im doing something else those days. Given that the fiend was a merch seller theres a strong chance if bray came back that it would somehow be tied to that.
                      Have bray Wyatt be the guy who got vince to retire and found the payouts and the reason why is for revenge on being fired ? Vince is not in charge anymore and if you want controversy there you go.

Comment

...AEW really needs someone besides Tony to be the booker. He's slowly turning into a Vince "out of touch" booker as they say. Gimmick matches all the time, surprise signings that go no where. AEW has lost alot of its shine that it had when it first came out.
                        So, it's not just me. The actual wrestling is often good, but I was finding that I just didn't care about most of the story lines and only a few of the characters were must-see for me. I kind of realized it with the toys as I kept thinking "I don't need that one, or that one."

Comment

• The new regime is already getting some good reviews.

​​​​​​https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainm...nbfcL#comments

Comment

Have bray Wyatt be the guy who got vince to retire and found the payouts and the reason why is for revenge on being fired ? Vince is not in charge anymore and if you want controversy there you go.
                            I think contreversy is the last thing they want to draw attention too right now, and I really doubt Vinces name will be uttered anymore on tv.

Comment

So, it's not just me. The actual wrestling is often good, but I was finding that I just didn't care about most of the story lines and only a few of the characters were must-see for me. I kind of realized it with the toys as I kept thinking "I don't need that one, or that one."
                              Theres a pretty good amount of people starting to think that. Theres a group on facebook and they have a podcast called the Going Broadway podcast. They are on youtube and most of the major channels and a few of us that talk have kind of thought that for a bit. They are also on discord if any of you are interested let me know. Its kind of a fun group.

Comment

I think contreversy is the last thing they want to draw attention too right now, and I really doubt Vinces name will be uttered anymore on tv.
                                Controversy creates interst though even for none wrestling fans. I mean wwe did the whole im a muslim im oppressed in my own country wich is usa. Deal with hassan to who i feel was a great heel since piper. You also had we the people with swagger about illegal imigration where they cancelled it thanks to the tea party and glenn beck. Nation of domination was wwes black panther party. Vince poked fun at god after hbk came back and have hbk team with god. Dare i bring up katey vick and the funeral skit? Big shows dead dad and pepper being fed to al snow. I mean shit wwf had a skit where brian pillman had a gun at his home and we were left to assume he shot Austin. Wwe loves controversy. If they really are going back to tv 14 there going to need to do something with the current events of today.Im hot asking for bra and panties matches im not asking for a gimmick match just give me a juicy storyline with stars ill love and hate
                                TazzMission
                                Guardian of the Universe
                                Last edited by TazzMission; 08-10-2022, 12:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X