Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Wrestling Thread Vol. 3

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • And half of those gimmicks or storyline are ranked as some of the worst storyline in wwe history

    Katie Vick, big shows dads funeral, i ate your dog, anything involving sthwagger. Vince wrestles god.


    Controversy gets people talking but you have to have something with legs in order to keep it going. And the Vince situation is something the company wants to keep as low profile as possible and eventually bury it. The more of these shady deals they find the more they want to distance themsleves from Vince.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Robinson View Post
      And half of those gimmicks or storyline are ranked as some of the worst storyline in wwe history

      Katie Vick, big shows dads funeral, i ate your dog, anything involving sthwagger. Vince wrestles god.


      Controversy gets people talking but you have to have something with legs in order to keep it going. And the Vince situation is something the company wants to keep as low profile as possible and eventually bury it. The more of these shady deals they find the more they want to distance themsleves from Vince.
      I thought the swagger thing was ballsy honestly and if you look at current events in th real world its still a debate . Now that i think of it they can do a anti steroid storyline similiar to the afterschool anti drug adds we got on tv involving some talent using them i need something that will make me go oh shit and try to figure out if real fake or blurred between the lines. I know people shit on him after almost 20 years but look at Nathan jones. Guy legit robs like ten banks and is a worlds strongest man winner and did legit hard time. If you listen to konans podcast Nathan jones quit for both travel and hazing. They even cracked a comment about maybe he left so he Wouldn't legit snap and hurt someone. I mean can you imagine not only being robbed but robbed by a guy who is 6'11 jacked the way he is? Fuck that no thank you.
      TazzMission
      Guardian of the Universe
      Last edited by TazzMission; 08-10-2022, 02:34 AM.
      .................................................. ..........................

      Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

      Comment


      • I don't see how Vince can avoid a prison term.

        ​​​​​​https://www.cnn.com/2022/08/09/media...ses/index.html

        Comment


        • Wrestling is just another form of entertainment now, but Vince grew up in it when it was a scam on ignorant people. The fans back then thought they were watching actual combat events. That's how clueless they were. Vince brought a ruthless scammer's mentality and a secretly contemptuous attitude toward people into modern wrestling.

          Given the amount of money involved, he's looking at a stiff sentence. And if he fights the charges, it might take a couple of years to convict and sentence him. He'll turn 77 this month and doesn't seem to be in great health, so he might very well die in prison.
          Trey Strain
          Guardian of the Universe
          Last edited by Trey Strain; 08-11-2022, 02:07 PM.

          Comment


          • My ideal mania card would be as follows . Karrion Kross vs brock lesnar for the wwe undisputed title. Cody vs bron breakker, moustache mountain vs the usos tag titles, mjf vs the miz, i know itll never happen but ill post these three anyway aj styles vs shawn michaels, and the road warriors vs ftr fka the revival. Raven vs bray Wyatt. Women wise tessa blanchard vs charlotte flair last woman standing match
            TazzMission
            Guardian of the Universe
            Last edited by TazzMission; 08-11-2022, 02:25 PM.
            .................................................. ..........................

            Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

            Comment


            • Moustache Mountain split. Trent Seven turned heel.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                Moustache Mountain split. Trent Seven turned heel.
                Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                Moustache Mountain split. Trent Seven turned heel.
                Than replace them with the briscoes vs usos
                .................................................. ..........................

                Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

                Comment


                • Im really glad Karrion Kross is getting his moment to shine. The question next is when does he get the wwe title? Do you build it to mania or pull the trigger after clash at the castle?
                  .................................................. ..........................

                  Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

                  Comment


                  • Watching last night's Smackdown on the app right now. Just Karrion's promo got such a pop. They gotta do something big. I would still like the Rock to dethrone Roman at Wrestlemania, but if that's not possible, why not?

                    Also, Hit Row is back. They're not my favorite stable, but they're good enough that I'm glad their stupid firing is undone.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                      Watching last night's Smackdown on the app right now. Just Karrion's promo got such a pop. They gotta do something big. I would still like the Rock to dethrone Roman at Wrestlemania, but if that's not possible, why not?

                      Also, Hit Row is back. They're not my favorite stable, but they're good enough that I'm glad their stupid firing is undone.
                      Rocks dad stated on Hannibal tv anytime Rocks doing a film his contracts state he cant wrestle. I believe its because he got injured in the first cena match and caused the film he was doing to be delayed. Also does Rock need the w? Imo have sikoa solo feud with Roman. There family anyway
                      .................................................. ..........................

                      Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

                      Comment


                      • Racking my brain trying to figure out if Roman drops the title to drew at clash of the castle or if Roman will retain because it looks like Kross is getting a shot so do you have heel vs heel with Kross vs Roman?
                        .................................................. ..........................

                        Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

                        Comment


                        • A lot of people thought Brock was going to take it especially after SDCC previewed an upcoming Mattel toy where he has both. The vendor, though, explained that as speculative.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                            A lot of people thought Brock was going to take it especially after SDCC previewed an upcoming Mattel toy where he has both. The vendor, though, explained that as speculative.
                            Its going to be interesting thats for sure. The assumption by cornette is everything vince planned is up to clash of the castle and things will change after. I guess right now we are still watching vinces booking despite his retirement. As much as i fantasy book i Wouldn't want vinces job.
                            .................................................. ..........................

                            Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

                            Comment


                            • So who sicced the board of directors on Vince? If I had to bet on one of the four chief suspects, I'd bet on Shane. Why? Because Vince has treated him the worst recently, and Shane is being quiet.

                              Mary Trump says she thinks Jared Kushner sicced the FBI on the Donald because Kushner is being quiet. I'll also point out that Kushner isn't a blood relation of the Donald.
                              Trey Strain
                              Guardian of the Universe
                              Last edited by Trey Strain; 08-16-2022, 01:12 PM.

                              Comment


                              • In case anybody hasn't seen this or has forgotten about it.

                                ​​​​​​https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NsrwH9I9vE

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X