The Wrestling Thread Vol. 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
    Its going to be interesting thats for sure. The assumption by cornette is everything vince planned is up to clash of the castle and things will change after. I guess right now we are still watching vinces booking despite his retirement. As much as i fantasy book i Wouldn't want vinces job.
    Given that we are having returns such as Kross and Dexter Lumis it cant be all of Vince's "booking" since they would not be part of it. The overall arc may have his touches but theres been too many subtle changes to still say its vince's booking.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robinson View Post

Given that we are having returns such as Kross and Dexter Lumis it cant be all of Vince's "booking" since they would not be part of it. The overall arc may have his touches but theres been too many subtle changes to still say its vince's booking.
      I agree. Probably indicative is that Io Shirai moved up at Summerslam but with the name Iyo Skye. Weeks later, Kross, Dexter, and Hit Row are back all with their NXT names and gimmicks intact. Wish Walter's new name hadn't been so established before the change.

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post

I agree. Probably indicative is that Io Shirai moved up at Summerslam but with the name Iyo Skye. Weeks later, Kross, Dexter, and Hit Row are back all with their NXT names and gimmicks intact. Wish Walter's new name hadn't been so established before the change.
        I was reading where someone was complaining about the Walter change and someone mentioned it was primarily because he didnt want to lose access to it if he ever left wwe. Once you hit the main roster it seems as thats where you lose your indy name for the most part and get a new name or variation. I knows theres been some that it doesnt hapen to, but thats more the exception than the norm.

Comment

• ^I get that. I don't think WWE should have a claim to any name they didn't invent, though. Especially it it's their real name (which is the case with Walter).

Comment

I was reading where someone was complaining about the Walter change and someone mentioned it was primarily because he didnt want to lose access to it if he ever left wwe. Once you hit the main roster it seems as thats where you lose your indy name for the most part and get a new name or variation. I knows theres been some that it doesnt hapen to, but thats more the exception than the norm.
            I believe the same is for bron breakker. Hes oviosly a steiner. I guess had he use his real named wich is bronson reichsteiner wwe would own it. In mid 2000 john cena even stated on Howard stern vince owns his real name.
            .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

I believe the same is for bron breakker. Hes oviosly a steiner. I guess had he use his real named wich is bronson reichsteiner wwe would own it. In mid 2000 john cena even stated on Howard stern vince owns his real name.
              Cena probably wouldnt have worked as any other character name.

Comment

Cena probably wouldnt have worked as any other character name.
                No idea but he did say his dad who also is named john cena was a wrestling promoter or i think comentated for one And he shouldnt use the name.

Comment

• Trish stratus announced shes wrestling for wwe again. Apparently shes doing house shows first before main roster. Im wondering if she will be a coach.

Comment

Trish stratus announced shes wrestling for wwe again. Apparently shes doing house shows first before main roster. Im wondering if she will be a coach.
                    Shes not wrestling from what I read. Shes just Hosting 2 house shows that are in canada this weekend. She was supposed to do it last year but due to covid restrictions the shows were cancelled.

Comment

• Well, well, well. Now we know where that other $5 million went.

​​​​​​https://www.cnbc.com/2022/08/17/vinc...wwe-finds.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Trey Strain View Post
                        Well, well, well. Now we know where that other $5 million went.

​​​​​​https://www.cnbc.com/2022/08/17/vinc...wwe-finds.html
                        I think it would've gone to better use after having more sex with interns.

Comment

• Vince and the Donald should request to be cellies.

Comment

• Wwe just announced nxt Europe. I believe its replacing uk and will be throughout all of Europe. Id like the European title to return if possible

Comment

• Originally posted by Trey Strain View Post
                              Vince and the Donald should request to be cellies.
                              I know you have me on ignore but keep your anti trump rhetoric in qward where it belongs. You know the rules and your being a complete asshole. Someone quote this because trey dosent have the thick skin to take criticism

Comment

• Someone on another board made a good point. Because these were charitable donations to Trump, Vince probably claimed them as tax deductions.

It's too far back for the IRS to prosecute Vince, but this demonstrates a long-term pattern of criminal conduct.
                                Trey Strain
                                Guardian of the Universe
                                Last edited by Trey Strain; 08-19-2022, 02:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X